• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
At last a proper Game Progress Thread, if you are unfamiliar with this kind of threads, then let me tell you. In this thread, you post your progress in games you play, like a gaming journal, write your experience down, however, feel free to ask other guys around here about a game, or discuss the announce/release of a new game, you could also ask and give tips, so you can pretend this is a Universal Gaming Thread, now check the below for the example:

Borderlands 2

I just met Mordecai, the sniper from the original borderlands, but has a larger bread, and drinks alot, he told me about Hyperion's plan, now i must find Tiny Tina, i heard alot about her. And i met a new enemy, the Varkid, reminds me about Antilion's from Half Life, they pretty much the same.

Dishonored

I ended Lord Regent's reign, was a tough mission but at least i didn't had to kill him, all i did was broadcasting his secret audio files and sneaking by him to get it, but the whole thing ended with me being chased by the City Watch, i don't want to spoil it for people who didn't play, but i am now stripped from my weapons for spoiler-tastic reasons, and now i only have my powers to kill my enemy's, great

Recently i was looking into Far Cry 3, is it worth it?

the above was just an example. the below is the real thing:

Borderlands 2

I just met Mordecai, the sniper from the original borderlands, but has a larger bread, and drinks alot, he told me about Hyperion's plan, now i must find Tiny Tina, i heard alot about her. And i met a new enemy, the Varkid, reminds me about Antilion's from Half Life, they pretty much the same.

Dishonored

I ended Lord Regent's reign, was a tough mission but at least i didn't had to kill him, all i did was broadcasting his secret audio files and sneaking by him to get it, but the whole thing ended with me being chased by the City Watch, i don't want to spoil it for people who didn't play, but i am now stripped from my weapons for spoiler-tastic reasons, and now i only have my powers to kill my enemy's, great

Recently i was looking into Far Cry 3, is it worth it?

:p

I will edit this post to make it simpler and remove the joke when people understand the purpose of the game progress thread.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
oh.... is dihounoured any good because i want to get it for 360 ive watched the trailer and it looked like skyrim

Not Skyrim, has some RPG elements but not Skyrim, you play as a chosen character called Corvo, the whole game is set in the same city, but they are divided into maps, so some missions start in the same place as another mission, but it's not open world, it's kinda confusing but when you play your will understand, every level is a well-crafted mini-sandbox, with many paths to take and secret rooms to search, and most of them have some "side-quests" to do, which will usually gain you runes/bone charms (you will know them) and money, so every mission is a mini-skyrim but areas are better and are much higher quality, but you don't have hundreds of stuff to do like in skyrim, and an important note that it's not buggy, and for that reason i can't call it a Bethesda game, i could only call it an Aztec game, they are the masterminds behind the game.
The Game has a lot of replay value, you know that you can finish the whole game without killing a single thing, yes, even your assassination targets, there is always a more peaceful way to finish the job, and using violence, guns and throat cutting gains a different ending then a game of stealth and using non lethal manner to take your target (sleep darts and chocking ;))
SIDE NOTE: sword fighting in this game is better then skyrim...
SIDE NOT 2: if you chock and sleep dart people, you have to hide them somewhere or they will see the unconscious man, same thing goes with killing, you have to hide the bodies unless you plane to make them start searching for you and using that for your advantage, or you are gonna play it no stealth, and use pistols and swords, but you can get a power that lets you turn dead bodies to dust, which means less problems

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Dishonored

I Escaped from the flooded district and went to the sewers, where i find Granny Rags the "elder" woman blessed with the outsider's powers and Slackjaw the gang leader, and i helped both of them times in the past, Rags want to make of Slackjaws bones a bone charm, Slackjaw want's me to set him free..ummmm a weird old lady with powers or a man with his word....Slackjaw was my choice, after burning Granny Rag's Cameo which gives her immortality i sleep darted her and i kept my hands clean from blood, Slackjaw gave me lots of money, and i entered Granny's house to find some bone and runes, good for me.
Now i returned to the hound pits, i will throw that damn traitor to dust! but the place is a Tallboy Hell, the whole city watch is there. Plans...Plans

Borderlands 2

i met tiny tina and got her bandobandoks thing, and made exploded the hyperion train, now it's time for the real robot smashing.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Borderlands 2

lvl 22, i finally found the assualt rifle of my dreams, and i "rescued" Bloodwing, i am progressing slowly in the story because i spend most of my time going through side-quests. During that, i found a...

Minecraft Easter Egg

borderlands220130116104.jpg

Dishonored

THIS WHY I AM PROGRESSING SLOWLY IN BORDERLANDS!!!!, THIS GAME IS FRIGGIN' AWESOME! it's must play despite the first mission being a bit boring, but boring because my first Playthrough was a stealth low chaos game to get the first ending, but at the ending it turns out to be very fun, now i am on my second playthrough, the KILL KILL KILL playthrough, this game's swordfighting is better then Skyrim, and i enjoy summoning rats and blowing people, the game is really fun on both ones, also, i discovered that the game has some capable bosses, who can be skipped entirely if you don't want a cinematic battle, Choices....I got the DLC and it's challenging me, it's really good DLC, i like how Arkane Studios came to gaming from nowehere and brought us a Gem in gaming, a must get. I feel sorry for anyone who didn't play this and Rayman Origins.

Also, there is a peeing guard

dishonored2013011520065.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts