• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tuskor

Just about every time I play skyrim. I can see my mouse pointer at the edge of my screen. While I'm fighting a monster it gets really annoying when it closes my game and things on my desktop are being clicked. What do I do?

Tuskor

I try to, But it seems the mouse has a longer reach than the mouse pointer for skyrim. The pointer may be in the middle of the game but the mouse is near the edge of the screen. is that normal.

DryadSpeaks

Killing dragons like it's nobody's business.
Weird! No, I don't think that's normal. I play on PC too, but with a PS3 controller, so I've never had this problem.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
This has been going on since the last patch. It happens when you alt tab out from the game and then alt tab back in. If you make sure you have an inventory trade window or esc menu open it wont happen when you tab out and into the game.

Tuskor

But that's the thing, I haven't been alt tabbing out. When I get time to play I play for a good solid hour or 2 (or 3-4 when I don't pay attention to my surroundings :p ), and I don't alt tab to check something on my laptop either, I normally log out completely now.

I want to use a controller, got one for my PC version, but I don't know how to micro my keys. I hate how its set up with just very few basic buttons, and nothing to help change the button controls.

If you make sure you have an inventory trade window or esc menu open it wont happen when you tab out and into the game.

On previous times I played I did have the esc menu or my inventory menu open to.