• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LeWyRaWr

Howdy strangers.

I'm an active member on the Nexus and was asked to join by another member, so lo and behold, here I am!

So, about me.. I'm a Games Designer, Writer and Voice Actor. I've been doing so for about 5 years now. I've been playing the Elder Scrolls series since Morrowind. I'm more into the creation of games rather than playing them really (You can see my studio's website here if you want to see what I work on.). I can't help playing a game and wondering 'Gosh, how did they make that shader?' and so on, which may help me when the Creation Kit comes out to start modding.

So there's my very basic introduction. It's hard to sum myself up in one post, so I suppose those who care about knowing who I am can learn about who I am from my posts around the forum.

So yeah, hi. I'm hungry.

Max

Darkness, Silence, Blood...
Welcome to the Forum! i hope you have a good time here and enjoy your stay, a very helpful and active forum from what i have seen! And again enjoy your stay.

Stone

Retired Moderator
Welcome to

xenFracture-logo.png

LeWyRaWr!

It's great for you to join us here. Interesting that your a game designer, my brother's currently in a game design course in university. I haven't personally played Morrowind, but it looks pretty fun even if it is old. Might try it sometime.

If you require any help regarding Skyrim, feel free to post in the Skyrim Help section. If it's forum related, me, Renegader or Rayven will be more than willing to help out.

Enjoy your stay.!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Howdy strangers.

I'm an active member on the Nexus and was asked to join by another member, so lo and behold, here I am!

So, about me.. I'm a Games Designer, Writer and Voice Actor. I've been doing so for about 5 years now. I've been playing the Elder Scrolls series since Morrowind. I'm more into the creation of games rather than playing them really (You can see my studio's website here if you want to see what I work on.). I can't help playing a game and wondering 'Gosh, how did they make that shader?' and so on, which may help me when the Creation Kit comes out to start modding.

So there's my very basic introduction. It's hard to sum myself up in one post, so I suppose those who care about knowing who I am can learn about who I am from my posts around the forum.

So yeah, hi. I'm hungry.

Interesting introduction. Thanks for joining our forums and I hope you stay active.

If we don't meet again, good luck in your career's future! :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts