• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
There's probably already a thread for this, but shh!

Given that she dies if you so much as poke her, I'm sure there's a ton of funny ways to kill her. Any ideas? :b

AS88

Staff member
Telekinesis spell. Use it to fling a cast iron pot at her stomach, and watch her crumple :p

Invader Vin

I think the funniest ways to kill her off are with unarmed attacks. The killcams for those moves are hilarious and it's very amusing watching your character lift her up in the air then slam her into the ground or to sneak up on her and give her a suplex from behind.

AS88

Staff member

ShadowHunter

The other day on my Redguard character I went behind her and used my fists and my character did a suplex on her xD

Wildroses

I read someone in another forum who claimed they got Constance to pick up an iron dagger on a dresser and stab Grelod by casting fury on her.

Jayosin

Assassin For Hire
I read someone in another forum who claimed they got Constance to pick up an iron dagger on a dresser and stab Grelod by casting fury on her.
Wonder if you could get one of the kids to do that.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Build a bridge out of 'er!

What? I always had the notion that she was a witch.

Anyway, I usually try to kill her as gruesomely and as inhumanely as possible. I personally take great pleasure in watch her explode after being hit point-blank with a Fireball spell.

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Double wooden swords to the face. How's that for an extra beating?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts