• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I know mine was with the mage that goes flying into the air then falls and dies. I laughed for a good five minutes. What's your funniest moment.

Well, I caught my steadfast dwarven sphere spazzing/breakdancing while floating about three feet in the air.

KattSand

Premium Member
Something went very wrong when I was riding a dragon, before I knew it I was being attacked by someone on the ground, fireballs and lightning came flying my way, I assumed there were enemies on the ground so I landed only to find that it was my follower, who has witnessed me rise to lead the dark brotherhood, break into homes and steal everything I can carry, make dubious deals with several daedric princes, but befriending and a DRAGON? No way, line drawn, I'm leaving your service.

And he kept attacking me even after I tried to fast travel away from him. Returned to Skyrim, still under attack, enter breezehome, still under attack, now also followed by the town guards who's trying to take my follower down :D I got some good lol's from that very bizarre and lengthy event.

Chryss

Has to be the Cyclone Shout. I used it when I got it on some enemies but the true lol moment was back in Skyrim when I used it on a Giant. He flew in the air and dropped like a sack of s***. It was an epic moment for me.

Saozig

Hippy
Sneak attack on the group of Rieklings that were in worshiping that carriage and "snow" horse in Frossel. My Dunmer snuck right into the middle of them and then unleashed a wicked dual 1H attack.

Something went very wrong when I was riding a dragon, before I knew it I was being attacked by someone on the ground, fireballs and lightning came flying my way, I assumed there were enemies on the ground so I landed only to find that it was my follower, who has witnessed me rise to lead the dark brotherhood, break into homes and steal everything I can carry, make dubious deals with several daedric princes, but befriending and a DRAGON? No way, line drawn, I'm leaving your service.

And he kept attacking me even after I tried to fast travel away from him. Returned to Skyrim, still under attack, enter breezehome, still under attack, now also followed by the town guards who's trying to take my follower down :D I got some good lol's from that very bizarre and lengthy event.
Was this Marcurio? If so, it's odd because he didn't do that to me when I rode a dragon.

BTW, I've had NPCs do this to me too (Delphine, for accidentally hitting Esbern with an arrow; Vignar Gray-Mane for killing one of the killable Companions) and usually using Calm/Pacify/Harmony on them gets them to stop.

KattSand

Premium Member
Sneak attack on the group of Rieklings that were in worshiping that carriage and "snow" horse in Frossel. My Dunmer snuck right into the middle of them and then unleashed a wicked dual 1H attack.

Was this Marcurio? If so, it's odd because he didn't do that to me when I rode a dragon.

BTW, I've had NPCs do this to me too (Delphine, for accidentally hitting Esbern with an arrow; Vignar Gray-Mane for killing one of the killable Companions) and usually using Calm/Pacify/Harmony on them gets them to stop.
No it was Teldryn actually, that bastard! :D I should have known he couldn't be trusted haha.

Saozig

Hippy
No it was Teldryn actually, that bastard! :D I should have known he couldn't be trusted haha.
Ah, Ok, yeah, that Teldryn fellow's a bit temperamental. He seems more aggressive than other mercs who usually just follow your lead. I was sneaking around Fort Dunstad once with him, hoping to not have to deal with the bandits patrolling the walls, and just as I was almost past the fort, what did he do? Conjured up his atronach and starting taking shots at them. It's one of the reasons I had to dismiss him.

Adam Warlock

I was in a barrow with a Dead Thrall Reaver Lord , who was having a good time singing a pub tune and griping about not having any good mead , when he was chopped down by a Dragr Deathlord with an Ebony Battleaxe.

When I resurrected him again , he stood up and declared he wanted to go back to picking pockets in Windhelm because you were less likely to get an axe in the head that way .

Priceless !

KattSand

Premium Member
Ah, Ok, yeah, that Teldryn fellow's a bit temperamental. He seems more aggressive than other mercs who usually just follow your lead. I was sneaking around Fort Dunstad once with him, hoping to not have to deal with the bandits patrolling the walls, and just as I was almost past the fort, what did he do? Conjured up his atronach and starting taking shots at them. It's one of the reasons I had to dismiss him.
Yeah, he sure likes rushing ahead and alerting ALL enemies thanks to that :D

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Well, I caught my steadfast dwarven sphere spazzing/breakdancing while floating about three feet in the air.

Serana and my sphere always get into arguments and beat on one another for hours, it's really trying to keep those too civil at times. Vampires and automations I guess.

Also, everything Neloth says.

Serana and my sphere always get into arguments and beat on one another for hours, it's really trying to keep those too civil at times. Vampires and automations I guess.

Also, everything Neloth says.

Hehe... girls and their machines ;)

OrexxerO

Where is the Wizard that falls from the sky you speak of? I want to find him :p. I don't really have any super funny things to report for Dragonborn so far. But a glitch in general I came across was a noble on a horse in Skyrim floating all over the place in Morthal. I have no idea why...I just saw a guy flying through the air....on a horse...was strange.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
The rieklings in the cave off the northern shore all worshiping a cart hitched to a crude horse sculpted of ice and bone left me scratching my head...

Made funnier by the fact that they were so involved in groveling and kowtowing before the bizarre idol that they didn't hear Derkeethus, myself and two very, very noisy dead-thralls ( Keep it down, you two! I will pull this horse over right now!) arrive until we unleashed a barrage of fireballs and arrows on their congregation, killing most of them on the spot.

Once the smoke cleared Derk, with his dry argonian wit let loose a "By the hist, what a sight!". Oh Derkeethus. You say that about everything.

The wizard falling from the sky is a nod to Morrowind, Elder Scrolls III. Where you find a dead wizard in the middle of the road with a note on him with the details of a flight spell or potion he was testing. I was amused.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
The telvanni wizard made me laugh, he starts shouting for his assistant then says something like "Oh right she's dead"

Bob1121123

i have two rieklings following me around in the actual skyrim area and the just jump around throwing spears at nothing really annoying me

OrexxerO

Hum. Ok found a VERY quirky weird part of dragonborn. If you go into a particular nord barrow there is albino spiders everywhere. Proceed deeper in, those flaming ones that hatch and attack show up. Go in farther, and theres bandits being controlled by a spider on their neck....I was just like..what the hell is going on?

Could things get weirder? Yep! Ran into a dark elf who started THROWING spiders at me! Throwing them! I was like what the HELL is this? Then after killing the dark elf I was able to pickup said spiders....and then I found a machine where you can MAKE your own type of spider with certain ingredients! I am now king of the spiders! I think this is one of the quirkiest additions to the game ever......You will know it when you find this place, I don't recommend for those of you afraid of spiders though :p.

Hum. Ok found a VERY quirky weird part of dragonborn. If you go into a particular nord barrow there is albino spiders everywhere. Proceed deeper in, those flaming ones that hatch and attack show up. Go in farther, and theres bandits being controlled by a spider on their neck....I was just like..what the hell is going on?

Could things get weirder? Yep! Ran into a dark elf who started THROWING spiders at me! Throwing them! I was like what the HELL is this? Then after killing the dark elf I was able to pickup said spiders....and then I found a machine where you can MAKE your own type of spider with certain ingredients! I am now king of the spiders! I think this is one of the quirkiest additions to the game ever......You will know it when you find this place, I don't recommend for those of you afraid of spiders though :p.
YOU CAN MAKE SPIDERS!!?? I never saw the machine. I only grabbed some flame spiders and left. I think it's time for a spider king build.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I know mine was with the mage that goes flying into the air then falls and dies. I laughed for a good five minutes. What's your funniest moment.

Whaaaaat, they brought that bit back? If you've ever played Morrowind, there's an encounter exactly like that going down just outside of Seyda Neen.

Man, I want this DLC on PC so bad. T.T

OrexxerO

YOU CAN MAKE SPIDERS!!?? I never saw the machine. I only grabbed some flame spiders and left. I think it's time for a spider king build.

Oh yes. You can indeed make your own spiders. Some according to elements, Flame, Frost, and Electric, then you have poison, and even mind control spiders! (thats a soul gem+the albino pod). And best part is you can throw quite a few down and the others don't die like say with conjuration spells. So you can have yourself a army of spiders :p.

Update: Found out through testing you can have a total of 6 spiders active that will follow you around. Not too shabby.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts