• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Suicide Puppy

I was running a major bandit fort solo this weekend because I wanted to use the Storm Call shout since I have all three words now. So outside the fort I cast mayhem and then throw in the storm call shout. Havoc erupts Bandits are fighting Bandits, Bolts of lighting are frying people left and right. Well not being content to stand around and wait for the natural course of things I decide to dual cast frost cloak and wander into the melee. I Chose frost cloak because that is were I spent my perks to upgrade damage but I also have the perk that freezes opponents when thier health is low. I was shocked to see that everytime I approached a group they would just freeze and fall over. I had no idea that the perk would affect the cloak spells also. It was halarious as it just continued to damage and kill them without me having to ever swing my swords. So my point to this badly written story is to find out if anyone has tried this with storm cloak and the desentigration perk. If you got it, give it a try and for some extra effectiveness down some of those fortify destruction poitions.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts