frustrated newbie intro

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bookmark55

I like RPG games. Hate Shooters, sports, airplanes and cars--generally speaking.

My son-in-law gave me Skyrim. He is addicted to it and now I am too. He likes the caves or dungeons. I prefer to stay above ground

I am currently searching the internet for answers to my problems with Lydia--NOT DYING--she is alive and well but will not give me back apparel she has picked up (upon my command). Also I cannot give most things to her. I have to drop them and then have her pick them up.

She is probably over-burdened (carrying too much weight) Which is why you can't give things to her. As to why she won't give you items back... I don't have a clue. You can try checking out the help section: Skyrim Help | Skyrim Forums

And welcome to the forums bookmark! I hope to see you around! :D

bookmark55

She is probably over-burdened (carrying too much weight) Which is why you can't give things to her. As to why she won't give you items back... I don't have a clue. You can try checking out the help section: Skyrim Help | Skyrim Forums

And welcome to the forums bookmark! I hope to see you around! :D
Thank you sooooo much for your reply to my problem. I will try to find out about the overburdened issue. You are the 1st person to address my (unique??)problem. Everything I have encountered, until you, has been aimed at Lydia dying. That seems to be the only problelm anyone has with her(except of course the getting in the way thing). I am going to have a sandwich for supper so I will have more time to try to unbruden and de-complex Miss Lydia! Thanks again.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

DraconicMajesty

Hey, at least you still have Lydia. :) Lost her fighting that dark elf necromancer in the family tomb quest...

LadySapphira

I'm afraid of losing lydia so I haven't used her yet :p haha she'd probably die the first dragon we met. Now that I got my house I'll use her soon I think, was using her as storage before

DraconicMajesty

And to make matters worse, I found another companion, and got them killed pretty quickly as well. Gods I suck at this...

And I chucked away 500 gold from my house fund on some training that really wasn't worth the cash. Yeah, this is the guy who sold his own armour...

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and cheers, Bookmark55! Welcome to the time-sink known as Skyrim. Have fun with the game and forums. Sad to say, Lydia died on me, too. If you want an ass-kicking follower who won't/can't die, go after Mjoll the Lionness who hangs out in Riften. Do her quest to retrieve her sword, Grimsever, and she'll become your follower. I married her so I get the double treat of follower and spouse. Woo Hoo!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts