• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The guardian is already spawned when he asks you for help, he's outside the Tel Mithryn buildings.
he trys to summon it twice then just stops and reads the book? theirs no ash guardian at all and i just doscovered tel mithryn? if i cant get this this ruined dragonborn for me im a mage for gods sake :sadface: i need my new spells lol

Yeah, that sucks since he's the only one you can purchase it from. All I remember is I came out of Tel Mithryn after doing a quest for Ildari and as I exited the building he was fighting the Ash Guardian already. Then he asked me to kill it while he ran and hid inside.

i just kept reloading until he spawned it he finally did it had to wait for neloth to get to the tower srry bouts dat guys thank you for all your help i always expect da worst in bethesda buggy games :). Thank you for helping me out sanjay really appreciated was really flustered lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts