FREE unlimited Steel Arrows without cheating!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Barcelonic

I was just at Dragonsreach and there is a Whiterun Guard out on the Overlook around the back who is training with a bow.

If you stand next to the target he fires roughly once a second and you can keep on collecting his arrows for as long as you like!

If yo're an archer and still mostly using iron arrows then this is a great way to get as many steel arrows as you like everytime you leave Whiterun/Dragonsreach :)

it's also been suggested that if you reverse pickpocket practicing archers with higher level arrows (glass, ebony, etc.) that they will shoot those instead. It didn't work in Solitude where I tried it on my XBOX. Maybe it works on a PC?

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
it's also been suggested that if you reverse pickpocket practicing archers with higher level arrows (glass, ebony, etc.) that they will shoot those instead. It didn't work in Solitude where I tried it on my XBOX. Maybe it works on a PC?

It worked for me. You just give them one glass/ebony arrow and take away their steel arrows, and from now on they will shoot those.

Necromis

yeah, the trick is taking away his arrows. if you don't have the pick-pocket perk that lets you then you have to follow him when he goes to sleep and pick it while he is sleeping. I found the easiest way to do that was place my glass..etc arrow in his inventory then at night pick pocket till you see that arrow and steal is steel arrows. The key is to save save save before you do pick his pocket, though

chizzbot

i just used invis potion both times to pick pocket... and you have to steal his steel arrow while he's sleeping unless you have the perfect touch perk for picking things in use. (in red)

I didn't go apenuts, just got 200 deadric arrows, and usually swing by to pick up a few for my follower

*edit* sorry to repeat what you said, Necromis

Champion8877

it works but you have to have the perk to pickpocket equiped items, which is the last perk in the pickpocket tree. this way you can take his steel arrows away then give him an ebony or deadric one.

chizzbot

I might do this to the other archer in solitude, as well as in other keeps

And-hardcore barebones gaming not withstanding, is this cheating exactly? It does seem that if a guard has a magical quiver that holds one arrow that respawns indefinitely, you're just helping him out by giving him the best arrow there is to practice with. You deserve to take a few.... ;)

Barcelonic

sorry Boyd im just new here and dfid try to search but didnt see anything - also it helps to know which sections are for what etc when posting... so thanks (for next time lol) :)

Necromis

Well it is not a glitch, but it could be considered an exploit. They are given and unlimited quanity of arrows to keep the *scene* going. I mean if you want to sit there real time forever to collect the arrows that is your waist of time. Because you cannot time elapse and have it filled up. Though it does add up continuously while you are in that town. You can even come back, however, I have found that after a couple days he spawns another steel arrow you have to nip from him again. LOL

chizzbot

I'm on ps3 and its working fine. I also noticed that he may switch back to steel, but as soon as you stand next to the target, they switch to Daedric or whatever. If he doesn't, go invis, pickpocket him just to see if he has the better arrow. That should kick in the exploit. My guy "Fletch" has been supplying me with the goods for over a week in-game time.

Boyd

Article Writah
It works, I did it yesterday when they all of a sudden stopped shooting it again. Just put it in and steal the arrows that are equipped on them. Should work

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts