• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ronnyhenri

What? Oh. Goodby
I recently traveled to Red Eagle Redoubt for a quest. When I arrived outside the were several Forsworn Pilagers. Usually they attack on sight, but they didn't. When I stepped inside the cave I noticed to my surprise that other Forsworn, including Madanach, Uracceen and other Forsworn that I've met earlier when i was jailed in Cidhna Mine. This is the first ever in almost two years that i've played Skyrim that I bumped in Madanach after I done the Fornsworn Conspiricy quest.

"It'll take years, but I'll organize the Forsworn again. We'll reclaim our land, and then, when power is ours, we'll have peace. A kingdom.

Guess this is were they hide out and reorganize the Forsworn, hey. :cool:

2gski90.jpg

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
I was under the impression that Madnach and Co. headed to Drudach redoubt? Wherever that is.
Does anyone actually follow the group out into the Reach? If so, do Forsworn still attack you?

EDIT: By that I mean when your with him on the road, I know other camps remain hostile afterwards.

Pete

I've found that all forsworn except those of Madnach will attack. If I go to their HQ at then just ignore me.

Ivory

Let's Player
I was under the impression that Madnach and Co. headed to Drudach redoubt? Wherever that is.
Does anyone actually follow the group out into the Reach? If so, do Forsworn still attack you?

EDIT: By that I mean when your with him on the road, I know other camps remain hostile afterwards.

Yeah, if you follow him, other forsworn are still hostile which is kinda funny because you watch the forsworn you just helped, kill their own people because they attack you

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I've come across several Forsworn, randomly, that won't attack. Some of them just threaten me verbally. That doesn't smart too much so I let it go.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts