• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

pjn18

Hey, I know this should be in the help thread but it has had some views and i guess no one knows so i wanted to try my luck here... I just tried to do this quest but im stuck. I must have been through Folgunthur before because the objective right now says investigate the cryptic message. However the target arrow thing showing the current objective is right on the dead body of Daynas Valen but his corpse is empty. I know once you get quest items it wont let you drop or sell them so i have no idea whats going on.
Anyone hear of this happening before? any info is greatly appreciated. right now it seems as though i wont be able to do this quest anymore.

T1MREAPER

Slave to Skyrim.
That is a tricky one. You got the journal from outside folgunther in the tent and read it? Then I think theres another journal or note just inside the entrance of the main place next to a dead guy. Make sure you've read all of them. Hope I'm right, sorry if I'm not.

Necromis

right, there is a set of notes that reset the quest on target if you have done something out of order of what it expects. I know if you google the quest and look at the walk thru it has known bugs and the fix at the bottom of the uespwiki