• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Voorth

"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy." - Josey Wales
Only thing i can think of is that Bethesda wanted mods “where users can do anything they want”. Could be the difference.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Skyrim will come out for the PS4 w/out mods.

I say - so what? I haven't used mods with Skyrim for almost 3 years when I gave up PC gaming and moved over to console exclusively.

I'll still buy it and I'll still play it.

Don't really care about mods.

There is no way I'm selling my soul to MS anymore than I already have had to by using it at the office.
Perhaps it'd be different if I already had a PS4, yet I intended to buy one specifically for Skyrim SE, (and Dark Souls 3). So given the choice... I don't see what would be so sinister about an xbone in this instance. :beermug:

LuChao

The Martial artist
Skyrim will come out for the PS4 w/out mods.

I say - so what? I haven't used mods with Skyrim for almost 3 years when I gave up PC gaming and moved over to console exclusively.

I'll still buy it and I'll still play it.

Don't really care about mods.

There is no way I'm selling my soul to MS anymore than I already have had to by using it at the office.
I fully agree with you Daelon Skyrim without mods is what got me into Skyrim and still offers so much adventure Mods would have been nice but they aren't needed to enjoy the massive perfection that's skyrim hehe

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
So, just wanted to point this out, though, y'all probly already know:
Skyrim SE WILL be released with Mod support for ps4

Voorth

"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy." - Josey Wales
So, just wanted to point this out, though, y'all probly already know:
Skyrim SE WILL be released with Mod support for ps4

Yes, but very limited to only internal assets (so far).

I hope that Sony will "bend" just a little to allow script files, but i doubt it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts