For the Love of God Please Help! -- Arial Attacks

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Koitheawesome

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum and new to modding. Though I do have previous programming experience (none in papyrus conveniently enough), I have recently become interested in doing a mod. The mod I want to do is to simply enable attacking while in the air. I find it mildly annoying that you can't do that, and I am interested in doing whatever to make the experience of playing Skyrim even more awesome than it already is -- and I am one who can greatly appreciate small details.

Anyway, after hours and hours of searching, reading, video viewing, and so forth, I just can't seem to figure out how to:

A) Locate the main attack, jumping or falling control scripts
B) Figure out how to create a new script that would enable attacks when you start jumping
C) Edit the existing attack script (which again I cannot locate) so that the part of the script that disables attacking is removed.

It would be fantastic if a mod like this already existed, but since one does not, I would greatly appreciate if you could point me in the right direction, link me to some helpful resources that address this sort of thing, or anything else helpful to that nature.

If you feel like being extra helpful and find that this sort of mod would be easy to make and go ahead and make one for me, please at least explain how it is that you ended up making it so that in the future I will have a better understanding of how to navigate the 100s of scripts and finding the components of those scripts that I need to change in order to serve my purposes.

A million thanks in advance.

(If I do successfully get a mod working, I will be sure to upload it online and put a link to it here.)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts