For the Archer's out there.....

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Grant Barton

whats the highest damage you've had your bow up to??

im currently sitting on a Daedric bow on 239 damage and wondering just how much further i can get the damage up.

Jaeger

Daedric bow sucks. Weighs too much at 18 pounds. Get a lighter bow, with the 30% faster stringing perk, ranger perk, and slo mo x2 = much fun shooting like Legolas or Crow.. Daedric bow is a slow cannon. BOOM!

Jaeger

I take them out too with one hit but I take out more. Like a cannon, the daedric bow is slow and overkill most of the time.

getkeith

same process except instead of enchanting a bow enchant a peice of clothing with foritfy smithing and it should be by like 1 million something then make a weapon any kind and this is where you make it strong you put the clothing on tht u enchanted with foritfy smithing and make the weapon legendary and it will be in the 700+ area depending on how strong your enchant was on the foritfy smithing item here is a link to how to do just change up what you enchant like i said make a foritfy smithing enchant

getkeith

o and btw you can also do this with anything like a foritfy carryweight enchantment works aswells so you will have like an infininite carry weight

getkeith

o btw wen making your potions make sure you dont go into negative numbers and you can have any stats just the lower your alchemy the more ingredents you will need

getkeith

when making potions and enchantments it will go up to the millions and so on but then it goes to negative numbers from being so high and then you have to restart making the potions cuz the outcome will be bad from the negative numbers

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts