• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fran646

I've got a Dark Brotherhood Initiate as a follower and i've noticed that whenever I give her items to equip they'll eventually disappear... spent a good couple of hours with her equipped with dragon plated armor and as soon as I entered a zone it was gone. It's happened with a number of swords and shields as well. Is this a glitch? What did catch my attention though was that the items she was carrying disappeared as soon as I paid off my bounty from a Whiterun guard. I went to the Whiterun prison to check if the items I gave her (none of which were stolen btw) would be in some chest but to no avail. =( Other than this annoying problem she's a great follower, and invincible...which may also be another glitch. Is anyone else having this problem & is there any way to get the items I lost back?

Stone

Retired Moderator
Seems to be just a glitch. When I had the initiate following me, I didn't give her any items of mine and so haven't encountered this issue myself.

There won't be anyway to get your items back, as they will have reset as you entered an area. The Dark Brotherhood Initiate isn't really countered as a permanent follower and so that should be why she lost the items. Bad luck.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts