• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

scottofpot

Just did the Blood's Honor mission and while in the cave just after killing one and collecting her head i turned to grab some loot and come back to it standing with no head has this happened to a lot of people is it just some wicked cool easter egg i know theres a youtube video of it

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
It's a glitch not an easter egg. It's been that way since launch.

Pete

My favorite is the floating weapons after you return to a spot where a battle occurred. Can you say floating point math without enough precision?

My favorite 'floaters' are the guards in Riften who sit down on non-existent chairs just outside the Bee and Barb. I always want to kick where the chairs should be.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I always try to keep a woodcutter's ax available as I like to make arrows. I would like to place it on one of my weapon's racks for easy access, but, whenever I do, I end up with an ax floating at about 6 foot in the middle of the room. That has got to be one of my favorite floaters. Needless to say, while the kids can easily run under it, I've taken to putting it in a cabinet, simply because I kept running in to it when I'd come in the house. :)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Hehe this glitch happens to me every time and all I can think of is putting a broomstick between her legs so she looks like the Wicked Witch soaring through the sky.
You're wicked!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts