First time scroller!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gronak

Never played any of the previous elder scrolls, never even wanted to do so. A friend of mine talked my ear off for months leading up to the release. I never really paid any attention, only snickered at his child-like attitude toward this "epic" game that seemed to rear it's head in every conversion we had. Then while browsing the Internet with the iPad one faithful morning my 11 month old son tried to take it from me like most babies do. Apparently clicking on a link to none other than skyrim itself. After realizing the game was on ps3 (was under the impression it was strictly pc) I decided to read up on it. A longer story short here I am today trying to balance my time between a wife and two kids and my obsession with this "epic" game.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome, Gronak. Thanks for joining. :)

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
Wow, your son is awesome :D Welcome to the wonderful world of Skyrim, friend! :)

S

SynnerLarkie

dont worry you arent the only one here that never played any of the ES but this one. i tried Obliv one time and hated it because i couldnt chance it to 3rd person. As soon as the game stop guy told me that Skyrim was going to be in either/or (sooooo many months ago) i started reading up on it and youtubing and whatnot. :)