• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FLeX BoZaCK

Hey guys I am sorry if this has been asked before, I looked but didnt see it. So I have completed the main story line, and many and most quests. I love the game and dont want to start over until I can complete all the quests one character can. I am about 250 hours in, and to the point of just walking around to find locations I havent, and quests that I havent. I know about the continual quests from the different factions, but I want to find all the quests that dont repeat. Anyone now of hard to find quests, or something that many have not found? Any ideas or can someone point me in the direction of a way to cross check all quests available against all done. I am doing the treasure maps now, I have found three, and have maps for five more. I have also only found 11 of the stones, forget the name, but the red ones in the box, there are 24.

thanks

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Valentina

I have the same problem as you but i have killed all of the dragon priests and finished all daedric quests and became thane in so many towns. i totally don't have what to do any more

FLeX BoZaCK

Not sure how many DP's I killed as I may have sold a mask, unless it is a quest item. Just got all the maps now for the treasures. I looked up where to find the maps and gonna try to find the loot without looking but it may be had. On another note, how hard is it to steal that ladies necklace in Marklarth? I get caught every time, but my pick pocket is low so just been trying to "practice" on people in towns. Also the house is destroyed in Whiterun where I have to do a shill job. Man the dlc needs to get here soon.

Valentina

you shouldn't have sold the mask, it's a nice quest.
maybe you should find a necklace or a ring with pickpocketing enchantment, i have a necklace for that but i never steal, i'm a good guy :D