Finally bought the best game ever...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Amazonia

Hello,

So I have finally achieved the great satisfaction of owning the best game I ever played (Skyrim). I have played a lot of great games throughout my gaming career (20 years) but there are so many things about Skyrim that are massively appealing to me. I have always dreamed of a game where you can pretty much do whatever you want. I love that you don't have to follow the main storyline, or that you can explore random locations and clear enemies if you so desire. I love having a character that I can tailor to my play style as well. I have two characters already even though I just started playing last week lol. My first character is a warrior type and "do gooder". I got bored with warrior very fast though, what can I say I am an archer at heart. I also felt like being more mischievous so I went ahead and made a dark elf archer assassin type character. This will be my "main". Think the warrior is going to have to go ahead and retire because archery + stealth = awesomeness. I look forward to reading many of the guides on here....seems like there is really a supportive community here and I'm excited to be apart of it.

Warm Regards,
Amazonia

Jeff31

Premium Member
welcome to the site. yes everyone is real friendley here. my character is both warrior and a mage also deadley with a bow and his stealth is max so i can sneak up on anyone. yeah this is the most fun ive had with a video game its awsome. theres so many things to do in the game it bagules the mind well done by the creators. again welcome to the site

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Welcome to the forums Amazonia,
I love it when people say they have been gaming for more than a few years, 20 years is pretty good, I've been gaming for about 30 years now. I agree with what you said about Skyrim, it is the best game that has been released in a long time.
Back on 27th November 2011 I said in an open statement that was as far as I was concerned Skyrim was the Game Of The Year for 2011 and quite a few people said to me that was a big call. A couple of weeks later it became Game Of The Year.
I've been playing Skyrim a lot since the 16th November when I bought the game and I average 12 hours a day most days. Some days it's more, some days it's less.
Cheers,
Dave

Amazonia

Thank you Dave,

I had a feeling the game was going to be epic, just look at Oblivion! I tracked that game for years while it was in development and I wasn't disappointed. But the dynamic play style of Skyrim is amazing. I'm sure that ways to improve the game will be discovered but it's more than exceeded my expectations. I admire how much time you are able to give to the game. My boyfriend and I currently play on shifts lol. Well I look forward to seeing you around on the forums Dave.

Amazonia

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
No Worries, I'm forcibly retired so I either game or if the weather is hot like today, I go to the beach, which is where I am going shortly.

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
i know what you mean!! it seems like once i started to doing more sneak archery my levels have grown fast i went from level 21 to 25 in a matter of hours, also welcome to the forum :)

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums. Thank you very much for joining and I really hope you stay active and enjoy your stay.

Great introduction by the way. :)

Spladdock

Welcome to the forums i havnt been a member long but there very welcoming, i also what a archer type character but more of a thief than assassin but i know what you mean there so much more fun to play just to run up behind someone unsuspecting and 1hit them :p Hope you enjoy the forums as much as i do and see you around

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts