Fighting 3 Dragons at Once

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dmfw

SO I fast traveled to a town, and was attacked by 3 Dragons. They killed many of the town people before they died. Is this normal? 1 or 2 is not too bad, but three at the same time is in now way fun!

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I wish I could've seen that. I've never actively fought more than one at a time.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I've gotten 2 before, but never 3 at the same time. That sounds like crazy fun :D

Ive had three, it is NOT fun.

with two it's quite fun because you need to manage both of them, fight one avoid the other, with three you just get raped from everywhere at once.

TWS SIA

I've been attacked by like 5 at a time after you defeat Alduin I used Dragonrend and it hit 5 of them it was not pretty also NOTE: you need to learn to spell.

spidersid

just went back to Darkwater to grab Annekke and 4 dragons attacked at once... yeah, I don't have Dragonrend yet... though since I climbed Hrothgar I've been seeing a lot more of them.

cmp007

I havent had 3 attack at once. Ive had 1 attack while 2 flew around killed one the next landed and so on

I've fought 3 at one time. I was actually in Morthal trying to rid myself of the pesky vampirisme :3

They all three attacked, and I was playing on 'Adept' at the time, but they went down pretty easily with all the guards helping.

Oh, 1 was a blood dragon, 2 were Ancient dragons ;)

HoldxMyxDrank

I had something like this happen to me for the first time just last night, thought it was strange in all these months I've been playing that this was the first time, so I googled it since none of my friends seem to have had a similar experience.

Really wish I had one of those video capture cards for my 360 cause it was an epic fight. I was doing 'The Cursed Tribe' daedric quest and I fast travelled back to Largashbur, and as soon as I load up they're fighting a giant as usual. Then outta nowhere 2 ancient dragons swoop down, I use my call Odahving shout, and then a blood dragon shows up.

Of course all the Orc's there died, and it was disappointing to have to reload a previous save. Reloaded my autosave from when I was in Riften and fast travelled to the stables just outside instead. The 2 ancient dragons attacked me there, and when I got back to the Orc's no dragons popped up lol.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I've been attacked by like 5 at a time after you defeat Alduin I used Dragonrend and it hit 5 of them it was not pretty also NOTE: you need to learn to spell.

But...those dragons are your friends. Well, Paarthurnax's friends and now, your allies and vassals, seeing as how you're top dovah now. If you don't attack first, they won't hurt you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts