Female Dovahkiin animations - Mod Req

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MadHatter

Guy with a cool hat.
Hey folks, one thing I've noticed while playing my latest character, my only female character at that. For someone whom is supposed to be some kind of badass dragon killer.... the female Dovahkiin sure walks like a tramp.... Kinda starting to grind on my nerves a bit. I've searched on Nexus. I've searched on Steam and cant seem to find a way to make her use the same model that characters like Irileth, Lydia and female orc companions use. Tons of mods that make the Dovahkiin even more feminine though! lol.... Good God Almighty, I want to play a strong and powerful woman... not some two-bit hooker/america's next top model reject.

Someone please help me find the mod I'm looking for... My imagination can only go so far.

I feel that this would be possible with console commands. I believe what animation the character uses is an actor value. I don't know the exact value though, but there's a start for ya. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts