• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

GraceKelly

Okay... So... SOMEHOW I have become a vampire. I'm currently working on getting a cure, but in the mean time, I need to keep myself fed... Where is the easiest place to feed as a vampire?

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
You just need to find somewhere with a sleeping person. You can head into pretty much anyone's house, shop or keep in the small hours of the night, sneak in, and have a nibble. Mages' Guild, Companions, Thieves' Guild, Dark Brotherhood bases all contain sleepers, too.

Okay... So... SOMEHOW I have become a vampire. I'm currently working on getting a cure, but in the mean time, I need to keep myself fed... Where is the easiest place to feed as a vampire?
i sometimes go to the mags college and the over spot is riverwood

and the over easy way too is just feed when your at 50% or 75% because 100% is an arrow in the knee ive been a vampire ofr about 93 and have bitten 96t times so i know where your coming from and if you are tried of being a vampire keep this in mind the Companions this means wolf time

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts