favourite armour/clothes dress style,that suits your type of character?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bulldog

I'm playing 4 characters now:

1) Imperial warrior with magic: Currently she's wearing the Wolf Armor. I like her in it and she may remain in it for the rest of the game. It seems to fit her character (she is the Harbinger after all)
2) High Elf - mage: Currently in Adept robes: I like them better than the black or blue robes - they're not floor length. Those just strike me as constricting. She'll probably end up in some sort of tricked out monks robe
3) Khajit Assassin - he looked silly in the DB armor so he sticks with leather and will probably stay that way until he can get a dunmer outfit and trick it out with one of those Alik'r hoods.
4) Breton Battle-mage - currently in ebony but going for dragon (intimidation factor!)

To me the outfit is very important.

Some suggestions

One #2 save some of the Vermina (or whatever it is) robes you get doing the dawnstar quest to get rid of the nightmares. They are the purple with the lighter purple tribal on the shoulders.

#3 maybe the thieves guild armor. Only thing that sucks about that is you can't get a regular outfit to enchant to your liking.

#4 IMO Deadric armor is more intimidating. Also don't forget the Nordic armor with I think looks cool wiht the bear helmet

Bulldog

I tend to run more light armor than anything. Depending on what my character looks like and what they look like in the armor depends on what I roll with. I have been known to turn down alot better armor for one that is aesthetically pleasing. Wish I had a computer fast I could play skyrim on to get some of the mods. I guess the 360 will have to do

My favorite armors straight up and all matching

• Vampire armor or vampire royal armor, vampire boots, and vampire guantlets
• Penitus oculatus armor, w/ boots, helmet, and guantlets
• Nordic carved armor with matching stuff (especially the steel bear head helmet)
• Blade armor

- I also like the hooded thalmor robes, gloves, and boots. The vermina robes. And for the magic robes either the master robes or archmage.

Setups (saved characters)
• Elfira/female/dark elf/vermina robes (fortify destruction & magic regen)/vampire boots (muffle)/vampire gauntlets (fortify magic)/circlet of peerless magic/necklace of peerless magic/ring of peerless health
• Merlin/male/high elf/hooded thalmor robes/thalmor gloves (forifty magic)/vampire boots (muffle)
• Elffery/male/wood elf/leather armor (fortify light armor)/leather gauntlets (fortify archery)/leather boots (muffle)/necklace of major sneaking/ring of major archery
• Brutus/male/orc/orc armor (fortify health)/deadric gauntlets (fortify two hand), orc boots (fortify stamina)/necklace of peerless health/ring (fortify two hand)
• Gizmo/male/khajiit/leather armor/vampire gauntlets (fortify unarmed strike)/vampire boots (muffle)/necklace of major sneak/ring of major pickpocket

Ten Foot Bunny

I ♥ Harry Nilsson
So far my absolute favorite armor has been Forsworn set. The female variety - especially the headdress - looks perfect on my morally ambiguous, hack-job Queen of Termites. I only wish I could make that set as powerful as daedric armor and wear it on every step of the journey.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
On my favorite and most powerful character, The Breton Beast Bitch as I call her, I wear the savior's hide, predator's grace boots, gauntlet's of the old gods, and the aetherium crown. She sadly had to give up the Jagged crown she used to wear.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I notice a lot of people like to dress as savages. I really only seem to find it asthetically pleasing with redguards and argonians (Khajit can't wear fur - just ain't right!). I guess I need a sleeker look to my folks.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts