• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Whats your favorite race(sorry if i missed one if so just comment

• Nord

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Redguard

• Imperial

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Breton

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Orc

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Kajiit

• High elf

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Wood elf

• Dark elf

• Total voters

edge

Well im trying to prove to my brother that my race is the best. But due to bias, im not gonna tell you what it is, so whats ur favorite race

tat2teel

Dark Elf, and btw you're missing Argonian

Dallas-Arbiter

Redguard. After playing 5 months or so as a Nord, (see the pic there on the left) I decided to change it up. I made a Redguard, and haven't looked back.

Yukari Yakumo

The Countless Violet Clouds
Breton.
@edge: isn't snow elf what the falmer used to be?

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Nord for me. I'm really big into Norse mythology and what have you. However, Imperials are a close second. (Roma Victrix!)

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
I'm gonna go high elf as my favorite. Really been diggin' playing as one recently.
"Best" is a very subjective term though. One may argue that Orcs are the best due to their 2x damage/reduction ability, or that argonians are due to their Histskin ability, or elves are because they technically won the great war, or Nords because they founded the empire, etc.

Pure combat wise I'd have to go Breton, as constant resistance to magic is useful in nearly any situation, whereas all of the other races abilities are situational, depending on how you play.

Story-wise I'd give it to the Imperials, as they have kept the empire afloat for so long.

Raven

It's hard to choose just one for me, it depends on what style of play
Personally though for warriors I've always chosen Imperials (always liked the Romans)
Mages I've chosen dark elves (they just look badass)
Thief types I've chosen, most recently a sexy little female wood elf
I haven't really bothered with assassins since I found out who I had to kill on that ship (you know what I mean) for the Dark Brotherhood but when I did attempt it, I chose a Khajiit since I'm a cat person and hey...cat's are natures ninjas and smartasses LOL

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
Khajiit yo. Extra damage w/o a weapon paired with the Fists of Steel perk makes one Master of the Whispering Fang! Use thievea guild as training, Companions for a cover-up, and DB for my true pinky and the brain scheme, and I like to strip the man on the boat naked! His robes feel so good! So soft! So...so...Perfect. No not a "god" character, I havent power leveled, and dont lead all the guilds. Im only a level 23 right now :)

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
Khajiit, but I like how argonians are designed... if only I could be a giant

Haha if you could be a giant it would go something like, "Ms. Avenicci, i just dont see how your Daedric Armor of Eminent Health could possibly be worth more than two goats and this adventurer mush!" *club smash* 1000 bounty added to Whiterun.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts