• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Petma

Eater of nirnroot. Ouch.
So this is my first thread here, I created the account just a few hours ago actually.. :)

This question is probably already up here, but I was like, why not?
So yeah, what is your favorite quest/questline, and why?:) And why not add a picture associated with it while you're at it?:)

mcfrg

"No one escapes Cidhna mine" for it's atmosphere.

3747E1E0EB47F2FE51B96AE2E614FA47F2E2AF18

Gowsh

Old Fart
I enjoyed the first act of the abandoned house quest in Markarth.

I just got a kick out of the dancing dishes, I guess.

Also, when the fellow who had asked for help turned to me, soiling his proverbial pantaloons, and screamed about how unbearably evil it all was, I became a werewolf and killed him.

Kind of like a Lovecraft story. He he he...

PS. There were a lot of good quests in Markarth. The "Let's Have a Friend for Dinner" quest creeped me out to the point that I beheaded the quest giver.

Atrocious

Dovahkiin
Loud-and-clear-beehives.jpg Loud and Clear in the Thieves Guild storyline.
I liked it because you had to be really stealthy and destroy people's property and stuff

bananban

Questline: Theives' Guild
Reason: Because Thieves' Guild. :p

Quest: A Night to Remember
Reason: Because it's hilarious and this guy is such a troll
skyrim-anighttoremember.jpg

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
PS. There were a lot of good quests in Markarth. The "Let's Have a Friend for Dinner" quest creeped me out to the point that I beheaded the quest giver.

That's like the BEST QUEST!

Forbiden Legend had some epic boss fights so it gets my vote.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nitro Zem

Wanted for Lollygaggin' and Grand Theft Cabbage
Darkbrotherhood questline

Specifically where you impersonate the Gourmet xD
FancyAssHairen.jpg

Also The Frostflow Ligthhouse quest where you have to fight that giant Chaurus.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
In no order:
- In My Time of Need
- No One Escapes Cidhna Mine
- Missing in Action (I always kill Thorald)
- Diplomatic Immunity
- Delayed Burial
- Laid to Rest
- The Cure for Madness

Purr

:3
It's much easier for me to say quest that I hate the most, because there are too many good quests... But maybe my biggest favourite is Forbidden Legend. It's interesting and also bit annoying, so it's perfect!

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
A night to remember is by far my favourite but I did it when I had very little money no speech skill and I didn't look for help with it. I followed the entire quest line as they intended it. Had so much fun and giggled my ass off good times if you haven't done it yet I highly reccomend this quest find Sam guinevere in an inn most likely riften whiterun or solitude and take him on, don't persuade, immtimidate or pay your way through it and you will truly enjoy it =) let me know if you try it and what you think.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts