Quest Favorite Quest in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zigfried

Hmm so hard to choose just one some of mine are:

Diplomatic Imunity
Forsworn Conspiracy
Laid to Rest
rise in the East
Unfathomable Depths
Elder Knowledge
Frostmere Crypt

Diplomatic Immunity is so fun because of the story and because you can do it soooo many ways from sneaking to turning into a werewolf and killing everyone in your path lol.

Laid to rest is jsut a cool classic investigation and vampire hunt

The one where you return the lexicon I think it's unfathomable depths is really fun the dwemer ruin is in really good shape and very impressive.

"I told you we should have brought a thief"

"?We are thieves"

"But not one of us can pick a lock!"

HolyWarrior

Leader of all Skyrim Guilds.
Forsworn Conspiracy just stood out to me. I liked the way you interrogated everyone and then got interrogated yourself, before finally being locked up with the people you're trying to get rid of. So cool. I also like the Wolf Queen quests and the Daedric Quest for Hircine.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Ill Met by Moonlight was definitely one of the best. It is so fitting for a werewolf or hunter character to hunt the deer. The dungeon is so dramatic and moody and the reward is great.

The Blessings of Nature was also really cool, Eldergleam Sanctuary blew me away, although I messed it up by killing the follower guy 0_0.

As a wood elf I also liked Kyne's trials, it was fun to run around searching for the spirits.

I love Dwemer and Snow Elf quests too because of the cool locations, environments, and lore.

Elder Knowledge - Blackreach is such a cool dungeon; The Elder Scroll receptacle was ridiculously awesome as was the dragon fight.

Lost to the Ages - Gave great lore about the Dwemer kingdoms of Skyrim & Katria's story was also fun. Apparently after the quest, if you carry the aethereal artifact with you, you can find the guy who stole her research wandering on the road and fight him.

Touching the Sky (Dawnguard) - The Forgotten Vale is so breathtakingly beautiful. It also gives you new pelts, gear, books, and collectibles to gawk over. The lore is similarly awesome until the vampire part...

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Off the top of my head:

Diplomatic Immunity
In My Time of Need
Missing in Action
Forsworn Conspiracy/No One Escapes Cidhna Mine
The Cure For Madness
Laid to Rest
Delayed Burial
House of Horrors
To Kill an Empire/Death Incarnate

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Lost to the Ages - Gave great lore about the Dwemer kingdoms of Skyrim & Katria's story was also fun. Apparently after the quest, if you carry the aethereal artifact with you, you can find the guy who stole her research wandering on the road and fight him.

I ran into him today at the Silver-blood Inn in Markarth after having completed the crown about two weeks ago. He started to interrogate me, he didn't like when I recognized him. He and his three sell-sword thought it would be a good idea to attack me, Derkeethus and my two flame thralls. And he fancied himself a man of intellect...

It was a great little bar-fight, and Derk accidentally caught the tavern keeper's son in the shoulder with one of his dragon bone arrows. Nothing a cast of grand healing couldn't fix. I swear, I'm tempted to take the bow away from that nearsighted lizard.

The Darkness Returns is probably my favorite quest in the game. The Thieves Guild quests are all fairly great, but that one's the best. Too bad I'll never do it again, because the skeleton key is mine. Mine, and no others!!

HolyWarrior

Leader of all Skyrim Guilds.
I've got to say everyone pretty much listed all my other favorite quests lol. Except I did really enjoy two of the Thieves Guilds quests. The one where you infiltrate Calcemo's museum and The Eyes of the Falmer quest.

Savv

Official Falmer Hater
One of them would have to be the one with Mara and her trials. I also liked the Boethiah sacrafice one. Forsworn Conspiracy too.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I'm really surprised that no one has said "A Night To Remember" yet.
Sanguine always has the funnest quests.

nacman99

Sanguine always has the funnest quests.[/quote]

many people like a night to remember, but for me is one of the worst quests in the game.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I ran into him today at the Silver-blood Inn in Markarth after having completed the crown about two weeks ago. He started to interrogate me, he didn't like when I recognized him. He and his three sell-sword thought it would be a good idea to attack me, Derkeethus and my two flame thralls. And he fancied himself a man of intellect...

It was a great little bar-fight, and Derk accidentally caught the tavern keeper's son in the shoulder with one of his dragon bone arrows. Nothing a cast of grand healing couldn't fix. I swear, I'm tempted to take the bow away from that nearsighted lizard.

The Darkness Returns is probably my favorite quest in the game. The Thieves Guild quests are all fairly great, but that one's the best. Too bad I'll never do it again, because the skeleton key is mine. Mine, and no others!!

Darkness returns was great for the lore, but in the end it was just another nordic dungeon, with really annoying traps. I preferred the earlier quests like the ones in Honeyglow and Mercer's house. If the thieve's guild jobs quests sent you into huge cool mansions with secret entrances & passageways like Pinewatch and the house in Windhelm I would be in heaven. However, alas, I am just waltzing into some fools house to grab a few items, hide a stolen one, or change a ledger like I would go to a grocery store with a list of foodstuffs to get. No excitement, no guards, no intrigue, no fun. I'm being really negative right now, but I just wish the random jobs wold send you to mansion dungeons with cool architecture and floor design.

Zigfried

Ah Goldenglow Estate and Mercer's house yes I love those two. I just did goldenglow again last night had my best run through yet. Lol so many locked doors I forgot how man ythere were my lockpicking must have went up 7 times.

Only problem was again I forgot the queen bee statue and had to go back in lol

Savv

Official Falmer Hater
Sanguine always has the funnest quests.
Ha, I forgot about that one! That one is soo much fun! lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts