• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

favorite place to do business

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
If Thieves Guild, then Riften. You could live off of all of the merchants in the Ragged Flagon and Tonilia alone.

However, I only have two characters remotely involved in the Thieves Guild, so I generally go elsewhere depending on my character, or what I need to buy/sell. Generally, Whiterun is my go-to in that case, simply because of the amount of smiths. However, I refuse to sell anything to Belethor. I absolutely hate that man. Every time I step into his shop I have to restrain myself from lodging my axe in his neck. So, I rather use Solitude for general things.

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
Windhelm for me. The two general stores right next to the blacksmith and the alchemy store. There is also an enchanters table there too. No need to run around from here to there. Plus it even has a smelter for your ingots. No other place comes even close in my opinion, extremely convenient.

Riften, but with TG, basically anywhere a fence is available, because I like to "do business" as frequent as possible.

*that didn't sound right*

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Windhelm. The market there is awesome.

Nakatsu_Hime

Whiterun is my first stop, mostly as that's my primary residence. However Belethor's "Everything's for sale!" really annoys me.

Next is Solitude as my second house is there and my husband also buys some stuff from me. I don't hang around there much though, as my damn adopted daughter is always badgering me for clothes / hide-and-seek / gifts. I'm waiting for the day I need to go out and steal her a horse. That time can't be far away.

*EDIT*
As per a recent post of mine, I have to regretfully report that Belethor is dead - killed by Vampires.
I'm gonna miss his "Everything's for sale!" now.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts