Favorite of the Nine Divines

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Favorite Divine

• Total voters

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Blasphemy!!!

"My son, Kal-El. I am your father, Jur-El. This is your mother, Lara-El and your grandmother...Auri-El. *big stupid dragon roars before going back to preening itself*

..We don't talk about her much.."

Although, a dragon from the planet Krypton would be indistinguishable from a god...It all makes sense, now.

Waffles

"My son, Kal-El. I am your father, Jur-El. This is your mother, Lara-El and your grandmother...Auri-El. *big stupid dragon roars before going back to preening itself*

..We don't talk about her much.."

Although, a dragon from the planet Krypton would be indistinguishable from a god...It all makes sense, now.
-.- How dare thee! lol

Xarnac

There's a thousand other places that Tiber Septim's very mortal, non-divine soul could have ended up. Do keep in mind that he was also a Dragonborn, and thus had the soul of a dovah.
Talos/Tiber/Ysmir/Wulf/Wulfharth was never mortal or non divine, he was always a Shezarrine/Aspect of Shezarr/Shor/Lorkhan.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Thing is, I didn't see him anywhere before I killed Alduin either. I was looking too. I was really looking forward to chatting with him. Guess that's for another playthrough.
Well i found him, twice. If you go up the path and where the path splits in two from the hill, you go on the left path.

nolandman

A ranging, spell-sword Lich
Its hard for me to pick amongst these kinds of things because my passion and interest both pique in the interaction of different factions, parties, or entities. You could call it a lover of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms. The "romance" being the key here. For example I could never completely like/side with Cao Cao, Liu Bei, of Suan Quan, because I respect both all of their tactical abilities, and their abilities as political leaders. But rather what intrigues me the most is their actions towards each other. How all three vie for control over the entirety of China through their own means. The passion and blood that mix from deliberate actions that carve out the symbols that make up who we are; and the stages within the stage where it all plays out is, well, poetry...So ultimately I'd have to say that my favorite Divine would have to be Auri-El/Akatosh because (metaphorically speaking) he is the all-encompassing stage in which the dramas of the Elder Scrolls take place. The father of Time and all that.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I would choose Julianos, as I lean strongly towards logic and reason versus instinct and faith, but... I hate his name. And names are kind of important to me.

Kynareth has the best name, in my opinion, and I like that she, unlike Mara (through marriage and motherhood) and Dibella (through beauty and sex), isn't molded into the stereotypical female image of sexuality. Plus, as someone who reveres the elements, she seems like the best choice for me. So Kynareth it is.

Torrygg didn't gain entry to the Hall or hasn't yet. But after defeating Alduin it seems he was eaten since he is nowhere seen. But Ulfric survives

Torygg's not in the hall, but the valley. I have seen and spoke to him every time I've done the Sovngarde quest, but before I defeated Alduin. After, I never bothered looking for him again, so I suppose he could very well have been eaten.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I killed Heimskar because his preaching annoyed me and he worshipped Talos.

I have no love for Talos either, he's kind of a backstabber, what with the Numidium's power source and all. And I'd just LOVE to kill Heimskar, he's damn LOUD!

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
Since at High Difficulty lvls, Arkay's +25Hp have saved my chars lives numerous times in the early going, it has to be Arkay.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
akatosh, because he's badass. I also kinda like arkay for some unknown reason. But I like the daedra more than the aedra, that's just me.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
Sheogorath is more awesome than merunes dagon he thinks he's awesome but he's not compared to Sheogorath, he likes cheese man! CHEESE!
Oh yeah and faviroute divines......either Arkay first then akatosh.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I like Akatosh the most, but I also like Julianos because I'm a logical man IRL.

ShadowGambit

Julianos because of the logic.

But francfully, I'm more of a Daedric Prince follower :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts