Favorite/Most Hated Sound Effects ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Bears and Nirnroot of course (it's almost universal :D)

The constant little ring when you have a restoration spell equipped irritates the hell out of me for some reason, and any sound that comes out of that washed up two bit blade Delphine drives me mad.

My favorite sound effect is general combat I love the sound swords make when smashing shields and whatnot. Oh, and the little warhorn noise you hear sometimes during the civil war or Dragon Rising.

Nakatsu_Hime

Crafting or improving armour.

CLANK CLANK CLANK... never-ending, even when doing stuff with leather armour, CLANK CLANK CLANK..!

Chadonraz

I'm gonna add a few favourites:

- the sound you hear when starting or completing a quest, plus the one the objectives make when they pop up
- the "Level Up!" sound

Oh, and another one I loathe:

- the sound of a Hagraven breathing

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

Love the "DUNG" sound effect when you get a successful sneak attack.

I DESPISE the elemental fury sound effect for the glitch that it's forced me to endure. "SWIIIIIIIISH" 24/7, whether I'm inside a building, under a bridge, or just trying to relax and read a book. The only way I'm able to get some peace and quiet from this cursed glitch is if I turn into a werewolf.

golso

Ooh and one more than one occasion the sudden shout when you level up has given me a proper fright

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Love the "DUNG" sound effect when you get a successful sneak attack.

I DESPISE the elemental fury sound effect for the glitch that it's forced me to endure. "SWIIIIIIIISH" 24/7, whether I'm inside a building, under a bridge, or just trying to relax and read a book. The only way I'm able to get some peace and quiet from this cursed glitch is if I turn into a werewolf.
I can think of worse reasons to become all beastial. Like when you get drunk in a bar and somebody picks a fight. (Happened to me in Markarth when some Nord chick in a red mohawk decided to get all b****y with me). Of course I had to go back to another save since I didn't want the entire city to know what I am (I have business interests there!).

Ritterkreuz

Nirnroot is annoying, but it's a useful sound when looking for the red version in the Blackreach. For me the most annoying sound is the loud crunch of someone eating bread. Seriously, what is up with this stuff? Did someone burn it, is it stale as all heck? Bread shouldn't have a loud crunch.

Moose

Ugh. Ninroot.
And when I talk to two characters consecutively who very obviously have the same voice actor. It's so bizarre.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Im not sure if i like or dislike this one but when your fighting a dragon and there breathing fire, sounds like a high pitched scream. how would u describe it...like *Roh ERRRRIIERRREEEE*
LOL! Actually it would be
Yol ESHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Yeah. Either way its kinda annoying.
Of course it would be far worse if the dragon was silent and then did it. Actually happened to me the other day. Walking up the road and happened to stop to pick some flowers (ingredients) when I glanced back and I was being followed down the road by an Elder Dragon! (dragons walking?). As soon as I noticed he blasted me full in the face and didn't make a sound! Thank goodness I was wearing my protection gear or I would have been once burnt up corpse! Kind of glad though, he had 850 gold on 'em and 6/8 on the bones. Still, kind of surprising.

Fevershaking

The King of "NOPE!"
Of course it would be far worse if the dragon was silent and then did it. Actually happened to me the other day. Walking up the road and happened to stop to pick some flowers (ingredients) when I glanced back and I was being followed down the road by an Elder Dragon! (dragons walking?). As soon as I noticed he blasted me full in the face and didn't make a sound! Thank goodness I was wearing my protection gear or I would have been once burnt up corpse! Kind of glad though, he had 850 gold on 'em and 6/8 on the bones. Still, kind of surprising.
Lol that happened to me once. was looting some bandits i killed. Turn around, blood dragon. Although he was a friendly dragon *Meaning he didnt attack me he just stared at me*

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts