• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Haru17

Lost Falmer
What are your's?

For me I love longshots with spells and arrows, especially when stealthed. Just about all of the dagger ones are good. I especially love the two handed sword ones where you run the enemy through, especially while they're running away. The three vertical slashes animation is intense as well. Finally the warhammer animation where you sweep the legs and then send your hammer crashing down on the enemy's head is great (works with giants too).

Unit7

My favorite is the one where I stab a guy in the body and lift them into the air and then sliding my blades out and they fall down.

That and Dual Wielding beheading. There is something very satisfying with forcing an enemy, especially one that has been giving me a hard time, and then cutting off their head.

Just a whole lot of fun.

Also the archery killshots can be amazing. My favorites are over long distances where you see the arrow move through the air. Unfortunately sometimes they seem to miss. I have had a elk dodge at the very last second.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
My favorite is the one where I stab a guy in the body and lift them into the air and then sliding my blades out and they fall down.

That and Dual Wielding beheading. There is something very satisfying with forcing an enemy, especially one that has been giving me a hard time, and then cutting off their head.

Just a whole lot of fun.

Also the archery killshots can be amazing. My favorites are over long distances where you see the arrow move through the air. Unfortunately sometimes they seem to miss. I have had a elk dodge at the very last second.

Yeah, I hate it when lag or the enemy moving messes us the shot, it's quite anticlimactic. I can't wait until my 2H character gets the beheading perk so I can knock people's heads off with Volendrung =P

Clau

The Fateless One
Head bashing with the 2H battle-axe. It looks nasty if you have horned helm. Gotta love Daedra helmet bash.

I love the hand-to-hand one where you just pick the guy up and throw him onto the ground.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I love the hand-to-hand one where you just pick the guy up and throw him onto the ground.

Those are good and all I just wished that the unarmed finishers were more like the close, technical combat of the Borne movies, which was awesome.

Kaleia

I love the hand-to-hand where you punch the plops out of a person. Mostly because I just witnessed it used when I walked right up to Grelod the Kind and beat the plops out of her for all to see.

All the hand-to-hand ones are awesome.

But nothing beats the stealth-throat-slitting animation. There's a reason I spent nearly two hours murdering the population of Whiterun. :cool:

ambiiientz

My fave is when my conjured Dremora Lords decapitate a baddie... then follow it up with "There could be no other end" lulz

azali100

Decapitation by warhammer. Not exactly sure how its even possible, but its there.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Unit7

Decapitation by warhammer. Not exactly sure how its even possible, but its there.

Don't see why it couldn't be possible. A giant mass of steel with enough force to the neck? Would probably crush and pretty much obiliterate the neck. Meanwhile the head is free to... well roll. Well ok maybe not. But best I could do to explain it.

I actually forgot about another of my favorite kill animations. The throat cutting. Always fun to watch my character slit an enemies throat.

Haru17

Lost Falmer

I love this too, I just wish that they'd change it so that the hammer would hit the head dead on, knocking it off instead of hammer-slicing.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Any killcam that saves me from an early death. :D

However, there was this one time that I nailed Mercer Frey in the chest with an arrow as he stood on top of the Falmer statue's book that strikes me as particularly memorable.

And my very first beheading was something to behold as well.

When someone catches an arrow in their eye socket from a long distance

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I think the unarmed kill cams are the best, I didn't even know they existed until I had to kill a guy in Cidnha mine with my bare hands, check them out they're great!

Breton

I love the dual-wielding ones, but I hardly ever get them. Especially the one with dual swords in the enemy's gut (but for that I need to be equipped for dual-wield but only be using one sword - I thought they were supposed to patch that but I guess not).

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
The simple Greatsword backstab.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts