• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Favorite Faction?

• Total voters

lonewolf

What were you guys' favorite factions to play? Least favorite?

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I like the Dark Brotherhood simply because killing the emperor gave me such satisfaction even more so than actually completing the main quest line.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I like DB cuz of the awesome dough, but the College is much more fun!

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Imperials. Defending Whiterun was awesome, particularly when Uthgerd, Rikke, and I all jumped off the wall and bull-rushed the incoming Stormcloaks.

Companions have some cool characters, and I'll probably enjoy the Dawnguard once I can, you know, actually play it.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
My least favorite faction to play was the Stormcloaks because first off my first character I joined the Imperials and felt their side was more just. Then I start the Stormcloaks faction and realize that their quests are practically the same quests as the Imperials except going west against the Imperials instead of going east. This made me angry because the two questlines were the same and the Stormcloaks and Ulfric are jerks.

Imperials is boooooring. Sack of Solitude was harder than the sack of Windhelm, and defending whiterun is lame. Attacking is fun. When defending, them 'cloaks never got past the second barrier, while you are forced to move about as a stormcloak. Plus, Heimskr's house is crushed :D

Generally Crappy

Member in Good Standing of House Redoran
College of Winterhold, just because of how much pleasure I had in killing Arcano.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
College of Winterhold, just because of how much pleasure I had in killing Arcano.

Now that I can agree with, no matter if you are Imperial or Stormcloak we can all agree that we HATE the thalmor, which is exactly why the Stormcloaks were stupid in starting a civil war.

Generally Crappy

Member in Good Standing of House Redoran
Now that I can agree with, no matter if you are Imperial or Stormcloak we can all agree that we HATE the thalmor, which is exactly why the Stormcloaks were stupid in starting a civil war.

Agreed about the Thalmor. I can see the merits of both sides in the war though, and the Thalmor simply want the war to go on forever, they would hate either side winning.

EDIT:: kind of went off topic there huh xD

Raygc1

That's for sure! My favorite was the companions because the storyline was just so deep. It was awesome. :D

That's for sure! My favorite was the companions because the storyline was just so deep. It was awesome. :D
Yeah, like, skin-deep. The story is very simple and bare.

1: Join acclaimed Warrior group

2: Learn of Secret and Underground War

3: Attack enemy

4: Leader Dies

5: Get revenge

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Yeah, like, skin-deep. The story is very simple and bare.

1: Join acclaimed Warrior group

2: Learn of Secret and Underground War

3: Attack enemy

4: Leader Dies

5: Get revenge

Then again the Companion quest line was awesome simply because you become a werewolf.

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
The Dawnguard were really the only ones who didnt annoy the piss out of me. My least favorite would have to be the Thieves Guild, I mean not only were they always assholes to me, the "restoring the thoeves guild to their former glory" quest was so damn long and boring it made me question leaving Skyrim.

Aeidir

Archmage and Arch Curate
The college was WAY too short compared to the Thieves Guild and DBH, but I still loved it. I don't know why, but the story had me the whole time. And reducing Ancano to a little pile of ash was one of the most rewarding things for me in the whole game.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Imperials
Dark Brotherhood
Thieves Guild
College of Winterhold
Companions

Stormcloaks

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts