• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bulldog

I like the Elf races over the human races, though the Khajiit and Argonians have a special place in my heart.

I have no problems making a High Elf look pretty good even on vanilla skyrim. I have to say it is hard to pick on from the playable races though. The Dark Elf makes a pretty awesome vampire, while for a pure mage you can't beat the High Elf. The Wood Elf minus the pointy ears can be made to actual look human, and IMHO actually look better. The Orcs for their straight forward badassery is hard to beat.

Pretty much all i can say is I like them all and it depends on my play style as to which one I woul droll with.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
I play as an Altmer moreso than any other race.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
keebler-elf.jpg

Keebler, definitely.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Altmer, and no others...tried Dunmer, Bosmer, and Orcs. Prefer the +50 Magicka boost early on.....favorite race.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Keeblers give you elvenly good cookies

Lewsean

I like Altmer, though Skyrim doesn't seem like a fitting landscape for an Altmer to be wandering and dungeon crawling lol.

Rhew

The missing snow elf
I don't like the way Bosmer are portrayed in skyrim, when I play Bosmer I go by the history I know of every other game/books/movies where they are Vegetarian.
I play as a vegetarian Bosmer as well! :D
I never eat meat or cheese and I try to avoid using animal alchemy ingredients and wearing armors with fur if I can avoid it. :) And I never "hunt" either! I'm estranged from the rest of my race, but I like playing as vegan as one can be in Skyrim. <3
This is my first Elder Scrolls game but I've read a lot of the lore. From what I've read Bosmers are the opposite of vegetarians. They have the "green pact" with their god.
The known conditions of the Green Pact are as follows:

• Only meat-based products can be consumed.
  • Prohibits the use of wood or other vegetable derivatives as building materials.
  • Forbidden to harm trees and plant life for their own betterment.
  • Forbidden to smoke anything of a vegetable nature.
Part of the Green Pact is the Meat Mandate that dictates that a fallen enemy must be eaten completely before three days pass.

although it does say that the Bosmers do not really follow the green pact anymore because they are ruled by the Altmers and are under Thalmor law.

Rhew

The missing snow elf
The ancient snow elves and Bosmers are my favorite. I think Bosmers are really sexy and every one of them in the game is sexy to me. Except maybe Enthir because of the voice they chose for him. Ugh.

I also like Dunmer though I've never played as one. Again I find many of them handsome, like Erandur. Not sure why people find Bosmers and Dunmers ugly.

Honestly the only elf race I don't like are the Altmers. And it's because of how conceited they are. Although some of the NPCs in the game are growing on me and now I see them more as sarcastic.

Wippii

Bookworm
I don't like any of the elven races, tbh.

I believe I've had one Bosmer character, one Altmer character (who got to around lvl 30), one Dunmer character that got past the intro and also one Orc character who got no further than the end of "Unbound".

On a side note, I've never seen a Mer character I considered good-looking or pretty. I think it's the pointy ears.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
My best looking elf was a Wood Elf. She was pretty hot. That makes her my favorite. I'm currently playing a high elf, and it's so weird to be towering over everyone. Faendal was like, half her size! When I play in 3rd person, she gets in the way of the "camera".

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts