• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Favorite Dragon Age romance

• Alistair

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Morrigan

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Leliana

• Zevran

• Fenris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Merrill

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Isabella

• Anders

• Total voters

Koala Jack

If it bleeds.
After I played the first 10 minutes of Dragon Age 2, I made a character and slept with Zevran.

Invader Vin

I'm a sucker for bad girls, so Morrigan was who I went with in the orignal and Isabella was my favorite in the second.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Strangely I went for morrigan in dao and Merrill in da2.I'm a sucker for attractive mages :p Isabella never really appealed to me because you never know what "surprises"you'll get from laying with her considering she jumps on pretty much anything that walks,even dwarves in drag(in game confession from her)

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
Morrigan, definately.
Oddly enough she was a bad person, but thats part of the reason so many people like her, plus it was always hilarious to hear her mock people.
And.. Well, she is pretty damn attractive.

Riven326

I thought the romance in Origins between a female warden and Alistair was very well done. I usually play a male character, but I did play a female elf once (to see how it changed things) and out of all of them I thought it was the most engaging and best written romance.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts