Favorite Dark Brotherhood Quest?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SkyrimUpdates

Not sure if there is one alike, but lets hear what your favorite quest was from the Dark Brotherhood storyline. This doesn't have to be just Skyrim, because my favorite one by far was in Oblivion.

How about having to enter a party, and kill every single guest within the party. The doors are locked so nobody leaves or enters. Sounds easy, but the tricky part is you have to do it without anyone figuring out it's you....until the last person remains and you reveal yourself.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
The Gourmet mission. I don't want to give any of the details of the quest away here because that would be a huge spoiler for anyone that hasn't done it yet, but that was a masterpiece.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Mine was the hit on Vittoria Vici during her wedding day. Leading up to the deed, my heart rate accelerated, palms got sweaty, and I musta practiced my escape route at least six times. And then run like hell.

Definitely either Bound Until Death or To Kill an Empire.

Grogmar Ghrobash

'Tis better to be alone, then of bad company.
How about having to enter a party, and kill every single guest within the party. The doors are locked so nobody leaves or enters. Sounds easy, but the tricky part is you have to do it without anyone figuring out it's you....until the last person remains and you reveal yourself.

That was by far my favorite too because I'm not sure if this was the intention of the developers, I'm sure it was, but it reminds me so much of the book And Then There Were None. I loved it.

Purr

:3
Vittoria Vici's wedding was nice. There wasn't any quest that blew my mind :/ That's sad...

This doesn't have to be just Skyrim, because my favorite one by far was in Oblivion.

This is my favorite too! Nothing is better than this. : )

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Skyrim favorite. It has to be the one after you wake up in the shack. It was rather a fun moment, debating who was to die. That is, if you just choose one. Bwahahahaha.

Oblivion favorite. Well, the party for one. But to be honest, I found the poisoned apples to be the best thing ever. I miss them.

Usulama

To kill an empire, just because the Emperor turned out to be such an honorable old man.
I still feel bad about that.

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
Destroy the Dark Brotherhood!

Well technically it's a DB quest.

gangraad

dragonguard

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
All the quests from killing Maro's son up to killing the emperor, they are all perfect for roleplaying.

Titus Mede is an honourable man, facing death, though a nice little fight with him would have been nice, Emperors should be warriors.

Nighthiker77

Warriors don't ascend to that level in real life. It is a lot more about people skills, be it motivation, manipulation, backstabbing, euphemism, misdirection, charisma, or some combination.

A warrior wouldn't bow to the Thalmor either.

Reminds me, I forgot I still haven't killed old Maro on this playthrough.

My favorite is the very beginning with Astrid up in the corner of the abandoned shack.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
I enjoy the latter quests. Especially the Gourmet one. Recipe for Disaster, I believe.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts