• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I apologize if this threads already been posted because I didn't read the entire forum thing. But I was just wondering which Daedric quest was the most fun in your opinion? I know most people are probably gonna say "A Night to Remember" or "The Mind of Madness", while those are fun, I have to honestly say that "Ill Met by Moonlight" is my favorite Daedric Quest, it was just epic, I loved how awesome the cave Bloated Man's Grotto looked during it, and the Daedric Prince Hircine was pretty cool as well. Also I love how the werewolf escaped the prison, he just climbed right out of the mofo like a boss. But thats enough of my opinion, whats yours? Oh and if "A Night to Remember" or "The Mind of Madness" is your favorite Daedric quest, dont feel obligated to not say it because I said "everyone would say that", its your opinion, I'm just curious.

Oh and I also love the Vaermina quest, because the Skull of Corruption looks badass and so do the Vaermina Robes (i enchanted them and they are amazing). Plus my character kind of worships Vaermina so yeah lol. The quest was also just fun in general.

Purr

:3
I don't know why but all of them are very boring to me. Maybe I have done them too many times?

Oh well, I have to say that Taste of Death! It is little different than others and very interesting... and little gross. Omnom, human flesh... It is fun to see familiar faces at the feast and realize that "oh... that guy is cannibal. Who would have guessed?"

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
I have a particular fondness towards "A night to remember", simply because I hadn't been to Markarth ever before. It was amazing stepping out of that church for the first time and seeing the waterfalls then wondering through a completely alien city (I had never seen a dwemer ruin).

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Yeah, Ill Met By Moonlight was a good 'un. And that grotto did look tempting enough to stay there forever. I also like how going into the hunt, you still had a choice of hunting the escaped werewolf, or turning on the hunters. Nice twist, if you so chose that route. I did. I believed his story and felt kinda bad for him. It's not like he meant to kill that little girl. In beast form, no holds barred. She just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. If I'm in the neighborhood, I always make it a point to stop by the grotto and make sure the werewolf is doing okay. I know, I know. Pretty dumb. :)

Aeri Shadow

Dainty Elven Heir
I agree with Purr, a lot of them are boring, but The Mind of Madness, Ill Met by Moonlight and A Night to Remember were really good, I just wish they had more to it, or were more exciting. Like maybe if they made it seem like you were a drunk fool who dragged a goat off to a giant to repay someone for taking their ring, THEN it would have been more fun. I'm not too sure. :)

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I really liked House of Horrors and a Daedra's Best Friend. I hated The Only Cure.

DRB42bac16

i dont really know if i have a "favorite" just yet, i havent done all of them. but the most annoying one by far would be peryite's. it frustrated like no other. i had no idea skyrim had such a shortage of flawless rubies. i eventually gave in and just looked up where permanent locations where and got the one from the boat wreck near markarth.

I LOVED the one for the Ebony Mail armor. That quest was INSANE! You also get a totally awesome reward. It's worth killing a follower, having an insane free-for-all match, and stealthily taking out a bandit outpost.

I also like the House of Horrors because you get the Mace of Molag Bal. OMG, that thing is actually more powerful than a normal Daedric mace!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I really liked House of Horrors and a Daedra's Best Friend. I hated The Only Cure.

Amen to that, the only cure sucked anus. I dont like going in dwarven ruins in general, they're long, boring environments with ridiculously hard enemies.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I LOVED the one for the Ebony Mail armor. That quest was INSANE! You also get a totally awesome reward. It's worth killing a follower, having an insane free-for-all match, and stealthily taking out a bandit outpost.

I also like the House of Horrors because you get the Mace of Molag Bal. OMG, that thing is actually more powerful than a normal Daedric mace!

Yeah the Ebony Mail one was great too, I gave it to my follower Derkeethus, and it just fits him perfectly, along with the shrouded cowl, worn shrouded gloves (I enchanted them) and the Nightingale Boots. And of course Molag's Mace is gonna be more powerful than other daedric maces, he is a prince after all lol.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
My favorite one has to be "Ill Met by Moonlight", the visuals inside the hunting grounds are amazing, and no matter what path you choose, you're still doing Hircines bidding.

Although, for some reason I'm still upset that even after allowing the man to live; that you can't get him as a follower.
It would be awesome having a Werewolf follow me around killing Dragons and Draugrs!

The Only Cure was a pretty lame quest, but it was worth it for Spellbreaker

Yeah the Ebony Mail one was great too, I gave it to my follower Derkeethus, and it just fits him perfectly, along with the shrouded cowl, worn shrouded gloves (I enchanted them) and the Nightingale Boots. And of course Molag's Mace is gonna be more powerful than other daedric maces, he is a prince after all lol.
I sacrificed that mercenary from the Rift. I think his name was Maurico or something.

Monopoly

Gypsy Panther
I liked The Only Cure as well as Ill Met...
Mainly because I really like those rewards :D

The Barbas one is just awful, I only did it once.

Sal the dragontamer

The best dragon-tamer there is!
I haven't done a single daedric quest and was just wondering why i should do them.Which should i start with I've just started a new charecter and he is at level 3

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I haven't done a single daedric quest and was just wondering why i should do them.Which should i start with I've just started a new charecter and he is at level 3

Oh, you'll have fun with them, Sal. Plus, upon completion, they all have a pretty good reward/item. Some are better and more useful than others, of course. Not to mention, the quests are a welcome relief from the other storylines, imo. :)

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I sacrificed that mercenary from the Rift. I think his name was Maurico or something.

Lol I sneak attacked him just to take his robes when I was a low level. I sacrificed Lydia, and I sacrificed that bitch from the companions Njada Stone-Arm or whatever her name is on a different character. In fact when I finish the Companions questline on my current character I'll give myself the pleasure of chopping off her head with my daedric dagger.

Rakmon

I love House of Horrors. I just think the environment is so interesting (When Molag starts throwing things around when you're w/ Vigilant Tyranus was awesome), and I got a free house out of it. I still haven't figured out how to do the Vaermina quest. I've talked to everybody in Dawnstar, how does activate quest?

I love House of Horrors. I just think the environment is so interesting (When Molag starts throwing things around when you're w/ Vigilant Tyranus was awesome), and I got a free house out of it. I still haven't figured out how to do the Vaermina quest. I've talked to everybody in Dawnstar, how does activate quest?
Talk to the people in the Inn. Or, maybe you haven't unlocked it yet.