Favorite Daedric Quest / Daedric Quest Reward?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daedric Quest Weapons? Favorites?

• Volendrung (warhammer)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WH1PP3D CR3AM

"Trinkets, Odds and Ends, that sort of thing"
I have a question. While I know that the Nightingale stuff is involved with the thieving guild, and I know that I'll need to get to it at some point, is there actual thievery involved in it? I have a moral opposition (just as a person) to theft as does my character. While he is quite capable of it and has been called upon to do it occassionally (i.e. to retrieve the book for the trainer of the Imperial recruits in Solitude), I really, really don't like to do it.

Not really, there are some Break-Ins to places like Goldenglow Estate and another house that would spoil the questline, and there is an intimidation part, but i cant remember much stealing

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Not really, there are some Break-Ins to places like Goldenglow Estate and another house that would spoil the questline, and there is an intimidation part, but i cant remember much stealing
Cool. I don't want to make stealing a habit, but a little breaking and entering is no problem. I'm looking forward to the Dark Brotherhood though. Falkreath, right?

WH1PP3D CR3AM

Cool. I don't want to make stealing a habit, but a little breaking and entering is no problem. I'm looking forward to the Dark Brotherhood though. Falkreath, right?

To join DB you must do the miscalleneous quest to talk to Aventus Arrentino. He'll ask you to kill his school teacher. You can get the quest by talking to innkeepers or getting a rumor or somethig

WH1PP3D CR3AM

The quest is called Innocence Lost if you want to look it up

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Wow, a thread dedicated to the weapons given to us by the immortals........

Personally the one I use the most is dawnbreaker. Love the look and god damn it's useful against draugr, did I mention it looks cool.

Mehrunes Razor is right up there though, that insta-kill has saved my ass a few times and the guards' dialouge related to it is in my opinion the best in the game.

I'm surprised no one has said it yet, but the Ebony blade is pretty fantastic, especially since it's broken(or at least it was last I checked).

WH1PP3D CR3AM

I think Ebony Blade is governed by 1H perks its a glitch alon with Headsmans axe

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

It is indeed, but that makes it perfect for people wanting to work on two handed, we already have the perks for one handed, and using the ebony blade we dont get gimped trying to level

WH1PP3D CR3AM

Surprised nobody is saying rueful axe

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Omega

Vindictive Courier
Mehrunes Razor because it makes an excellent throat slitting device, also it's straight, sharp and simple, none of those ugly spikes or anything else. Nice & clean & gets the job done.

Vex

Master Nightblade
In terms of functionality, my favorite Daedric artifact would have to be the Skeleton Key. Technically, IT IS a Daedric Artifact as it granted by and eventually returned to Nocturnal. However, if basing it on looks, Sanguine Rose looks pretty badass. Also, the Masque of Clavicus Vile combined with Boethiah's "Ebony Mail" armor makes for a particularly evil character.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
In terms of functionality, my favorite Daedric artifact would have to be the Skeleton Key. Technically, IT IS a Daedric Artifact as it granted by and eventually returned to Nocturnal. However, if basing it on looks, Sanguine Rose looks pretty badass. Also, the Masque of Clavicus Vile combined with Boethiah's "Ebony Mail" armor makes for a particularly evil character.
Ooooo! Evil Ebony Armour! Gnarly! While the bothia thing is still in my miscellaneous, I just gotta do it now! Gotta run my errands for the steward in Solitude though first. I promised. Besides, apparently I unleashed the Wolf Queen on the world and I just can't have that...

Rickysousa

IL Mentore
My favorite Daederic QUEST is "ill met by moonlight" the story of sinding and the Lord of the Hunt, Hircine. Its righteous, epic, employs a great use of cut scene and Hircine isn't really evil, he's pretty chill. But the rewards you get are kinda lame. The ring is kinda crappy cause if you need to transform more than once a day then you just arent being thorough, but savior's hide would be totally worth it IF it didnt make all guy characters look they were wearing fur v necks and booty shorts (awesome for chicks though)

my favourite reward though has to be Mehrunes Razor, while it is kind of tedious getting the pieces, the blade is awesome and the enchantment doesnt need to be recharged every five damn seconds (huge deal breaker) and the shrine offers some top notch loot.

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
Good cause i want to get the most out of Danwbreaker :D what about Dawnguard Volkihar Vampires? Just a question :D

It sets any undead creature in this holy fire when you kill it. Vampires are a special variant of zombies so yes it will work.

WH1PP3D CR3AM