Spoiler Favorite Daedric Lord?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Touchstone

Spoiler warning! I invite you to talk about your favorite lords and their quests, so feel free to do so!

I love the Daedra lords. Their aspects make for great, short quests that add a wonderful flavor to all of TES I've played. By far, my favorite in Skyrim is Sheogorath. I found his quest wildly funny, and had to keep stopping it because I was busting a gut. And the WABBAJACK! Makes you lol just saying it.

Who do you like the most, and why?

The sisters, Azura and Nocturnal, are my favorite. I usually play stealth characters so I've always been drawn to them. Azura and her realm, Moonshadow (hence my username :D) has always had some sort of mystical charm that I found appealing. Sheogorath is my next favorite. He taught me how to do the Fishstick dance so I am forever in his debt.

Black-Tongue

Prey approaches...
Sheogorath is successful purely because of his voice acting.

Not complaining, I love it and I hope they never change it. I would probably write a letter if they did.

I can't decide which one I like the most. Clavicus Vile is pretty funny too, I wouldn't mind visiting his realm in DLC. Sanguine is also one that is entertaining. Nocturnal is sort of a bitch, and so is boethia. Molag Bal's quest is really badass in this game.

I can't really pick. I think nothing can top sheogorath and the shivering isles. Best DLC I ever played.

Molag Bal's quest is scarishly entertaining, but I don't like him mainly because what he represents (just got done reading up on some lore about him and now I just all out resent him lol). He might give you a nice mace, but he is just so...evil ._. He's a daedra and it's what he does best I suppose ^_^

brandon

my favorite has to be sheogorath. hes just so out there reminds me of a guy back home. and his quest are always very entertaining. nocturnal is my second theres just something sexy about her.

Verac

my favorite has to be sheogorath. hes just so out there reminds me of a guy back home. and his quest are always very entertaining. nocturnal is my second theres just something sexy about her.
Brandon bro, take my advice, never say a daedric god is hot, they have no gender and some "goddess's" are known to switch genders on the fly. anyway my god is hircine LORD OF THE GOD DAMN HUNT YEAHHHHH

brandon

Brandon bro, take my advice, never say a daedric god is hot, they have no gender and some "goddess's" are known to switch genders on the fly. anyway my god is hircine LORD OF THE GOD DAMN HUNT YEAHHHHH
his quest was fun but even though they can switch genders nocturnals statue has some sex appeal. im not gonna lie.

SanSalvador15

sheogorath is hands down my favorite. I love how he is just so zany. He reminds me so much of my art teacher at school xD

Ebony Knight

Lore Sword
I feel like Sheogorath has this one by a landslide. Anyone who has read the "16 Accords of Madness" (appropriately there are in fact only 3) will vouch for me when I say they make you love Sheogorath even more. The man is almost Joker style in his nature. We're talking true Chaotic Nuetral. This guy cannot be beaten as far as pure entertainment is concerned. Plus.....WABBAJACK! Pure gold!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts