Favorite daedric artifact

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
The Black Star. Close second place would have to go to Dawnbreaker.

CraftyAllie

Most legally useful for me is definitely the Back Star!
The Oghma comes in second due to the glitch making it's usefulness kind of counting as cheating...

However my favorite by far is he Wabbajack! XD

Cylos

The Last Dragonborn
The Black Star, since it's the one I use the most.

Godzillaman 08

Even though you are not suppose to keep it, I would have to choose the Skeleton Key. Makes locking picking a master lock a whole lot easier. XD

AS88

Staff member
Spellbreaker, or the Sanguine Rose :)

Saozig

Hippy
The ones I've used the most have been Black Star. Sanguine Rose, Masque of Clavicus Vile and Spellbreaker. Dawnbreaker is great trophy--looks especially nice on the weapon rack above Breezehome's front door. Volendrung is also a sweet trophy--I usually have on a weapon rack near the front door of whatever house I store it.

Spellbreaker is immensely helpful, especially when my battlemage was still under lv 50, the Black Star never ceases to be useful and Sanguine Rose is the most fun to obtain as well as use.

feliciano182

Wabbajack, probably just for the sheer awesomeness of Sheogorath.

Moris

Spellbreaker, for sure. One character is still carrying it at level 67, long after the Black Star became irrelevant.

But in the early levels, the Black Star is pretty darned useful.

Volendrung. I second Spellbreaker, but it's hard to beat the Fellhammer. The Savior's Hide is nice too, and the only one you can get with another Artifact in the same quest. Put together with Hircene's ring, they'd come out on top. Dawnbreaker is Ok. The Masque is probably the one I like the least.

Benthos

Proud Mer
I'm shocked not many have claimed the Wabbajack! Its randomness can still be nasty work and it affects giants and other beings with it no problem. Sometimes it kills altogether, it's the metronome from Pokemon in staff form!

The Black Star is also very helpful, to no longer need a soul gem for my enchantments is one hell of a grand prize!

I'm shocked not many have claimed the Wabbajack! Its randomness can still be nasty work and it affects giants and other beings with it no problem. Sometimes it kills altogether, it's the metronome from Pokemon in staff form!

The Black Star is also very helpful, to no longer need a soul gem for my enchantments is one hell of a grand prize!
I'm a little amazed that so many say The Black Star as opposed to Azura's. I know this is a thread about Daedric Artifacts, but are we really all that Dark Side here? The only difference is whether you can use it on people (and if you want to get a pretty dang good mage as a follower.) I don't do that much Enchanting, there's so many scripted items (Daedric, and otherwise) that are better than anything you can craft, and besides, it's not like there isn't enough Soul gems for a full suit, and 2 weapons just lying around. I guess if you want to have a suit for smithing, combat, and Alchemy I can understand, but is it really that much fun spending half your build time at tables, and hunting down raw materials?

Volanere

Grand Magister
Molag Bals mace it i think its the most detailed weapon in the game.

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

Gotta love the skeleton key. It's not like I'd ever invest a single perk in lockpicking to begin with, but if I did, the skeleton key would give me an excuse to avoid 7 perks.

Sanguine's Rose is also nice. It's pretty and elegant in appearance, and then summons a badass Dremora Lord to fight your battles for you.

Molag Bals mace it i think its the most detailed weapon in the game.
I think it's ugly. Also, the Ebony mace is the most beautiful weapon in the game, lighter, does the same damage, and can be enchanted even better. Wouldn't it be great to Absorb Stamina, and Magicka instead of just damaging them? By the time I have Extra Effect, I don't care about Soul trap as much.) Just saying, all my favorite unique items have unique effects that can't be enchanted. If I can make something better myself, looking cool is worth less of a premium.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts