• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I got tired of playing as combat oriented characters so I built a Farmer. He started out helping out at all the farms around Windhelm and hunting wild animals for pelts. Eventually he recognized the threat that the Thalmor present to the Nord's way of life so he joined up with the Stormcloaks. Hacking through Imperial troops with a woodcutter's axe is a hell of a good time! Now that the war is over he is settling in to his new life as a Stormcloak Noble. Feasting in the Palace of the Kings is delightful, but sometimes he misses the simple life he had before the war...

skyy

I'm the most badass Unarmed cat in the entire realm of reality.
I have gone one-to-one with a dragon only using my fists and healing spells.
Full out heavy armor, smithing, enchanting, alchemy, illusion, sneak, and pickpocket.
fu
cking
awesome.

Dignitas

I would have to say that my archer assassin is the most fun I've had, followed by my unkillable sword and board tank. I don't care much for my Mage

Purr

:3
I don't like to play with same class too long, so maybe I just haven't found class that is my favourite. I like to be mage but it's fun to be warrior too. Being assasin however is not my thing at all. : / But I have played most with mage, so I'll answer mage.

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
I think my favorite class is some sort of hybrid between warrior/mage. I like the battlemage/spellsword builds, and I also like the paladin/deathknight, at least variations of them. I tried a sneak, one handed, archery build one time and it seemed to just drag on forever, and if I was ever noticed, I was pretty much dead because I was nothing without my sneak attack.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
warrior as a primary

illusion assassin for having fun

Brianthelionz

I'll call mine a paladin, since I used to exclusively play a pally when I used to play EQ
Basically 1h swords , resto spells , a mixture or heavy & light armor with a little archery mixed in

I'm a straight-up one-handed, magic (sometimes a shield, instead), heavy-armored Imperial fighter. Damn good assassin, too, thanks to the Conditioning perk (I think) in Heavy Armor.

SkyrimUpdates

I actually am torn between a warrior type build(Sword and Shield, all up in your face) and a Thief/Assassin. It's fun to switch between the styles, but I've just rolled a new character and I'm trying to get myself used to using a bow.....not particularly my cup of tea...yet.

I actually am torn between a warrior type build(Sword and Shield, all up in your face) and a Thief/Assassin. It's fun to switch between the styles, but I've just rolled a new character and I'm trying to get myself used to using a bow.....not particularly my cup of tea...yet.
Trust me, you'll love it, when you level up in it and get used to it

Ruben Faber

Ive played all races and classes, and in my humble opinion combat is the easiest way to level. Mage is the most epic on high level due to the epic spells and stealth is the most thrilling gameplay. Especially as thief, always have to lookout for authoraties and stuff like that is pretty nice experience, in my opinion.

Atm im working on a Khajiit thief with as main skills: Stealth, Pickpocket, Alchemy, lockpicking.
I know it doesnt have a skill to defend myself with as main skill. But that makes the experience better as a criminal.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Crossbow and sword wielding build I like to call the "Battle Ranger". Like a ranger, but with heavy armor and a sword and board style instead of dual swords, and a crossbow instead of a regular bow.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts