Fantasy Football League

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Nordic mentioned that it will be zigzagged. He's been helping me get better acquainted with how the draft works and stuff like that. Thanks, Rayven!

I also still have no idea :) but the zigzag makes sense, the one that was last first round, has first pick in the second. it would almost be best to be either 1 or 5..

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Just dawned on me what zig-zag means. Yes, a snake order draft, that's generally the most impartial way of doing it.

Teritus

Nordic mentioned that it will be zigzagged. He's been helping me get better acquainted with how the draft works and stuff like that. Thanks, Rayven!

I also still have no idea :) but the zigzag makes sense, the one that was last first round, has first pick in the second. it would almost be best to be either 1 or 5..

I've always said that the middle is the place to be and I wager this will be no different. Constraints bring about different dynamics and if you're top or bottom you become very exposed to them and have to get them right. In the middle you are more adaptable and never get a bad deal with reinforcements either.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

I've always said the middle is the place to be and I wager this will be no different. Constraints bring about different dynamics and if you are top or bottom you are very exposed to them and have to get them right. In the middle you are more adaptable and never get a bad deal with reinforcements either.

Yeah, I think you are right, maybe what could work is, doing it random. no set order.

Teritus

Sorry, I accidentally pressed a button. Changed to the default font now! :)

Teritus

But that's very general statement of course; I've seen people who were placed unfavourably do very well later on, and vice versa.

Matt

The Last Pen Fighter
Is it wrong that I am getting excited? The season is getting closer! My favorite time of year for certain. I'm lost on Sundays without it.

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
We need to set a draft day and time. My vote is for next weekend. Most of the pre-season games will be over, and the first game will be on the 4th.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
later in the evening would be best for me.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
in the weekend, I can stay up later or something. but only on friday or saturday night.

The8thWonder

Be glad you don't draft OLine... Riveting, it is not.

Hey I might be a little late on this but I am a big Fantasy guy and would love to join your league if you havent drafted yet and have an open spot

Matt

The Last Pen Fighter
This weekend is absolutely terrible for me, as I will be in New York attending my Grandfather's memorial service and visiting with family. I am gone Friday through Monday. If the draft must happen this coming weekend then perhaps I can name a proxy to draft for me. I can type up a mock draft of people I'd like to see drafted to my team if they are available, if that sort of thing can be done. If not, then I understand and will bow out of competition for this season.

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
You pick 16 different slots.
Starters:
1-QB (Quarterback)
2-RB (Runningback)
2-WR (Wide Reciever)
1-TE (Tightend)
1-FLEX (RB or WR)
1-DEFENSE/SPECIAL TEAMS
1-KICKER
Then you fill 7 bench slots with whatever you want. You set the auto draft to pick a certain position in a certain round, and the computer will draft you the highest rated player at said position. There are waivers and trades can be made between us.
Here's my other team that I drafted this weekend. http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=893998&teamId=3&seasonId=2013

Irish

Thane of Solitude
I'm pretty much open anytime for the draft except for during the day this Saturday. Can't wait to get started in our league. :)

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Ok, all interested owners, PM me the email you'd like to use to play in the league. I'll send the invites.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts