• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
Ever had a crazy, new idea for an animal or creature in Skyrim? I have, and I'm sure others have, too. If you have drawings or other forms of artwork that go along with your idea, feel free to post pictures of them! They don't have to be completely original things; you can share your ideas of ancient animals and such, as long as there's an explanation. Now, here are a few of my brainchildren...

Giant Slaughterfish/ Leviathan
I played a game called Spore for a few years (very fun game, by the way), and in the game, if you wandered too far out into the sea, a gargantuan sea monster would lunge out of the water and swallow you whole. That's what inspired this idea... There could be huge Slaughterfish or some other type of marine predator that would patrol the deeper waters, such as lakes or the Ghost Sea.
Something like this...
1254799100876.jpg

Prehistoric Sloth
To stick with the prehistoric theme that Beth has going in Skyrim, I think it would be a neat thing to add a few more ancient creatures to their collection. Now, I know what you're thinking: sloths are boring.
NOT TWO-AND-A HALF-TON SLOTHS!
ts

Cassowary
I think that there are enough quadrupedal enemies in Skyrim (wolves, bears, sabre cats), and to spice things up, a birdlike enemy would be fun to encounter once in a while. Cassowaries are considered by many to be the most dangerous living bird, as you can see...
Its toes are around six inches long, and its claws are capable of tearing through metal car doors (as I've seen).
cassowary-Robert%20South3.jpg

durza1423

There already is a giant slaughterfish in the game. But the other two or more than one giant slaughterfish in the game would be cool

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
There already is a giant slaughterfish in the game. But the other two or more than one giant slaughterfish in the game would be cool
I'm pretty sure that you need mods to add a giant Slaughterfish. I know that there was one in Oblivion, but I was thinking of something larger than that one.

Oliverjames

I like the idea of animal breeding, or gene splicing. Like a pokemon type format, or gaining certain animals as companions. Not just dogs. Particularly as a werewolf there should be more of an animal affinity.

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
I agree. As a Bosmer, one should have the freedom to befriend a wider range of animals, namely the Sabre Cats. ^_^ It would be great to take a pet Sabre Cat on a hunting spree.

durza1423

I just noticed that when i was looking at it. Just came back to edit it. My bad. That would be sweet to have in skyrim though.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
MM35_PG187.jpg

Mind Flayers, Ilithids and more Mind Flayers...

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
IDK pet red pandas maybe?

Spleed

Spleed

Giant colorful wyverns maybe ;)