• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Twiffle

ive just joined the Dark Brotherhood for the first time, , and im crying of laughing at what Arnbjorn says , ,
'' I am not adorable, it was not funny, and he wasn’t a Merchant. He was a Khajiit monk, and master of the whispering fang style. But now he’s dead, and I have a new loincloth''

where oh where can i learn the ''whispering fang'' i bet its awsome, , lolo

and from the blacksmith lady in whiterun:

"I help my father out in more way then people know" the mind boggles at that relationship, , , ,

Lordmacifer

Dont hand me a mug of sheeps piss and call it coldovian ale

MOROKEI

Mine is definitely this one from Paarthurnax: "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" Seriously, that dragon's wisdom can astound me at times.

HEFFAY

"DIE FETCHER!"

Die Fetcher...is a good one, bringing back Morrowind... I was going to used that one, but I guess I'll go with "You N'wah" or "Seen any elves?"

Twiffle

"I'm not a man, I'm a weapon in human form. Just unsheathe me, and point me at the enemy." (Hrongar)

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
"Generals and kings have knelt at my command"

"Find him and close shut the jaws, of Oblivion"

"This is the 27th of last seed, the year of Akatosh 433, these are the closing days of the 3rd era, and the final hours, of my life"

"You sleep rather soundly for a murderer, which is good for you will need a clear conscience for what i am about to propose"

"CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!!"

"I can see it, mainly in your eyes, I may take those from you when were done"

"Syl, how dare you interrupt me, only i interrupt me, like just then"

"Ive been waiting for you, or someone like you, or someone other than you for sometime now"

Svarnor

Shadowcloak of Nocturnal
Brelnya Maron, a dunmer apprentice at Winterhold. If she is asked if she's scared to be at Saarthal, she'll respond:
"Why? Because it's old and full of dead things? Clearly you've never spent any time in Morrowind."

Medea

The Shadow Queen
The Whiterun guard to Jarl Balgruuf about the first dragon you end up fighting in the game:

"It was fawst, fawster than anything I've ever seen."

PrisonerLizzie

After completing the main quest and going to Windhelm I passed a guard who promptly scolded me:

You released a captured dragon? BY THE GODS WOMAN! WHY?!

It's difficult and sometimes tedious, but a well made arrow strikes forth like the fury of a god.

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
After casting a calm spell, crouch down to backstab, but let the person see you first. Then get behind them.

"I hope you're not going to pick my pocke- " *slits throat* Nope. I wasn't going to. Don't worry.

Moris

I love the way, after hearing of the demise of his colleagues in Nchuand-Zel, Calcelmo states almost gleefully, "Unfortunately, sometimes the stones of scholarship are built on the foundation of death."

Wishmaker1234

Speaker to the Dazed
Is this really the tale you thought would cheer me?" asked Hallgerd incredulously. "I've heard the King of Worms told more inspirational stories." "Wait," smiled Xiomara. "I'm not finished yet."-Vernaccus and Boulor

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts