• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cave

Dont you think they are amazingly OP? im currently in a dungeon cowering for my life, anyone know a good way to kill them? silently...

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
they are like super-goblins. annoying as hell to fight but at least they are relatively predictable. I can't kill it with my sneak-attack arrow shot but with perks, I can kill one before it gets to me... one at a time. If they are archers, I use dual-wield firebolt and blast them. they stagger to each blast so it's not that hard. if there are a bunch of them, I use frenzy on one or two of them and hide.

Cave

they are like super-goblins. annoying as hell to fight but at least they are relatively predictable. I can't kill it with my sneak-attack arrow shot but with perks, I can kill one before it gets to me... one at a time. If they are archers, I use dual-wield firebolt and blast them. they stagger to each blast so it's not that hard. if there are a bunch of them, I use frenzy on one or two of them and hide.
ah ok, thanks im not much of a mage but after that little brawl i think i might get some 'Last Resort' spells

Stone

Retired Moderator
I find Falmer's easy to kill. Apart from when there's them annoying ones that use magic on you to drain all your mana so I can't heal. (Cant be bothered to buy potions).

But yeah, try running past them, or try and trap them round something.