Fallout New Vegas: Has this ever happened to you.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ozzy Osbourne

So I'm playing Fallout: New Vegas, and I meet this chick named Veronica. She's sort of cute but she has this ridiculous big metal gadget on her right hand. I learn it's called a 'powerfist' and she's with the Brotherhood of Steel. Anyway, she hooks up with me and follows me around as I do my thing.

I'm playing pretty randomly, a quest here and there, not really trying to be good or evil.

At one point we come across a caravan outside the gates of the city (Vegas itself? It's been a while; stopped playing in the summer). There's a handful of people and one of them two-headed cows.

I decide to be bad and start killing people. Sweet little Veronica rushes to help. I kill some people, she kills some people, and then she goes rushing up behind the two-headed cow.

She stands one leg forward, knee bent. Her right fist draws far back. There seems to be a long pause.

Then, POW! Veronica's fist vanishes into the cow's rear end. There's a traumatized "MOOOOO!" and the cow nosedives to the ground, chin in the dirt, limbs splayed in all directions, chunks of cow-flesh hurtling through the air.

Man, do I wish I'd been video-recording when it happened. It was great.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
LOL I love that game. Fist weapons are so great. My favorite has to be the one with shotgun. It will probably destroy your arm IRL though if you actually tried using it like a glove hahaha

brandon

no i had never seen that but i was disappointed when she told me she only liked girls.

brandon

lol then you can just play as a girl. But there is no romance option in FO:NV so there's not much point into that.
i know its just a waste of great talent. thats the only problem i used to have with lesbos. i say used to because im married now and just dont care.

Duderino

She was the only companion I ever kept longer than their quest line. Her work bench perk and fisting (LOL) ability melted my heart

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts