• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Falion kicks Roland off with a hiss, glaring at him. "I am here seeking escape. Refuge. Life on thier side is no better than a life spent resisting. I have seen the destruction brought upon Tamriel, and upon those inside who dare suggest a different path to the same goal! I do not condone what my comrades have done. Never have. I know these robes are a mark of elitist scum, but it is all I have to weather Skyrim's wilds. Blindly killing those who were involved against thier will only ensures those who truely follow such ideology remain. Those who are truely dangerous. I won't ask for your full trust. Not now. All I ask is for civil behavior. After all, I have done no harm to you personally or proxy." Falion huffs, rubbing his neck before eyeing Eilonwy. "I could not escape, so I decided to let you escape. I paid dearly for not being at my post that night. I don't expect gratitude, I just thought you deserved to know that not everyone in the Thalmor believes fully in the ideology."

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    The Altmer watched as the Breton held the blade to the Khajiiti's neck. Eilowny was one of the sweetest people in Skyrim; however, her hatred for the Thalmor ran deep within her. It tore her family, home, and life, apart. Coming to Skyrim was her hope for freedom; especially with the patriotic Nords. She could deal with the racism some Nords gave her; but alas, with the rising threat of the Thalmor, the mage feared her ideal future of freedom and peace was far from reach.

For a rarity in time, she was infuriated; something she rarely ever was. "Curiosity killed the cat," Rayyia muttered under her breath, after Rolard had given the Thalmor agent his commentary. While Eilonwy agreed with this statement, her mind and heart were at war once again:

"Kill the Thalmor! You know what they do!"
    "Could he be innocent?"
    "No Thalmor is innocent!"
    "But that is all he knows."
    "Same for you, until you you figured out what they really did. You needed no outside forces to realize this!"
    "But... he says he is a refugee..."

With the overuse of magic, energy, and emotion, it was taking its toll on the mage. Her body seemed to sway slightly. "I mean, who knows what his plans truly are?" Rayyia added, paying no attention to Eilonwy's state.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Falion eyes Eilonwy and Rayyia. "Had I wanted to hurt your group, I already would have done it. If I must, I'll give you the actual mission letter I was given today, that I was en route to report back on. If it would ease your minds at all." He offers, body language still not threatening by any means. If anything, he seems kinda sheepish and frightened. Justifiable given that Rolard seems a second away from gutting the Khajitmer like a slaughterfish.

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    The kick was enough to get Rolard off of the Khajit, although it also seemed to add fuel to the fire, his hands igniting in blue flames as he strode back over to the Khajit, his wolf stalking around him as he did so. "I don't give a damn if you condone your kins action creature. Because despite it all you still stand with them. Inaction is not innocence! Bowing down to tyrants, and murders to save your skin doesn't excuse you for the horrors they've wrought, for the horror you likely helped them sow. You ask for civility? I showed it to you when I didn't skewer you." His tirade finished, Rolard took a deep breath to control himself, before he was consumed.

Immediately after the flames died he tore the missive from Khajitmer's hand, shoving him roughly out of the way as he handed it over to Eilonwy to look over. That was until he noticed her on the verge of fainting. Without much thought he reached over to brace her, realizing this entire ordeal may be to taxing for a recent captive. "Hey easy there mi'lady, you've pushed yourself harder than most kidnap victims should, perhaps we should get back to the cave."

His gaze then went back over to Falion, no where near done with the kid. "And you're coming with us lad."

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    "It is not just my hide I am protecting. I save those I can, prisoners who pass into my hands are treated well, and if I can, thier deaths faked and thier escapes aided. There would be more deaths if I left them." Falion snatches the missive back from Roland before the Breton got away from him. "And only Eilonwy gets to see this, when she is able to. She didn't, you know, threaten someone who didn't threaten her first after all." He hisses to Roland before heading closer to Eilonwy, removing his Amulet and placing it around her neck. "This should help you recover better."

Kaz and Kivuli merely watch Falion. They didn't hate the Thalmor as much as Roland, but that didn't mean the Khajitmer had thier trust either.

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    The reaction of the Khajiiti/Altmer's kick to the Breton gained Rayyia's attention. The blue flames seemed to grow stronger with his anger. It was quite a sight to see, along with a threat to hear. Once he had calmed and took the mission route papers to turn around - Rayyia turning around as well - to simply see her friend already out of her usual state of mind.

Luckily, the moment Rolard braced her and spoke to her, Eilonwy gave in, collapsing into unconsciousness. Rayyia frowned from discomfort of her friend's condition, but was quick to turn around and face the Thalmor with a glare. Her eyes followed him like a hawk as he walked over to Rolard, snatched the papers back, and placed an amulet on the golden blonde. The mage was a great friend of hers, and she did not want the Thalmor to pull any sly tricks.

"Well if you want her to see it, you must come into the cave with us... and if you don't want her to see it, you are still coming back into the cave for questioning." Rayyia warned, holding her dagger in her hand. She wanted to make sure the Thalmor agent was trustworthy enough... enough to trust the mission route he snatched back, that is.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    "So long as this beast is kept on a leash." Falion thumbs over to Roland. "I'll go with your group without a fight or argument, and answer anything that I can. I cannot linger too long, lest my comrades come looking and catch us all in the cave."

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    A dark laughwas his response towards the Khajits words. "Funny, you're as arrogant and pig-headed as any Thalmor. You're mere presence is enough to warrant hostility." While Rolard would have loved to tackle Falion to the ground and shove that paper down his throat, he was rather preoccupied with now holding an unconscious Altmer in his hands which may have prevented this whole situation from ending in blood. Funny, from this angle, she sort of looked like... It's not her fool.

Picking her up with both hands, Rolard began make his way back towards the cave, not wanting the unconscious girl in the elements any longer than needed. Vorgen made his way after him, but not before turning back towards Falion and offering a final snap of its jaws to him, clearly as eager for his blood as Rolard was.

As he neared the cave, he began inspecting the amulet, carefully looking over it for any sign of hex or curse, his skills in enchantment making it fairly easy to discern such threats. Surprisingly it was clean, actually offering vitality and rejuvenation. Smart lad, you've haven't damned yourself yet.

Of course upon hearing Falion's remark Rolard couldn't just walk away, the poor boy seeming to think it was a good idea to push the spellsword to his limits. "If he makes one move to leave, or one I simply don't like, I'm removing his legs." He called back to the group, not an ounce of jest in his voice. Perhaps thsi would end in blood after all. The thought of the Thalmor bleeding on the ground brought a grim smile to his face.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli follows Roland with a sigh. "No you won't. For all we know he might be telling the truth and you end up painting a huge target on us with that rash action."

Kaz leads Falion into the cave, blood red eyes firmly fixed on the Thalmor before him. In case he tried to squirm away from the group.

"I only called you a beast because you behave like one. Behave like a civilized person and I'll call you as such." Falion retorts to Roland. "I would like to avoid bloodshed, if that's okay with you guys?"

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    OOC: @Kivuli_The_Khajit *cough, cough* RolaRd *cough, cough* :D

"Wasn't a suggestion my friend." He responded casually, speaking of the matter like they were discussing what to eat.

"Call me what you like creature, it doesn't change what you are, and what you are a part of." Divines did that kid have a death wish. He had better fall on his knees and thank Eil for fainting.

Not waiting to hear any more remarks that would tempt him to bludgeon the Khajitmer to death with his fists, Rolard headed back into the, giving a cheery smile to those who were inside. "Found our unexpected guest, think you'll enjoy his outfit." He remarked as he gently set Eilonwy close to the fire, pouring what little water he had left into her mouth and covering her with a few furs, revealing a somewhat gentler side to the charming, ruthless man. If only for a moment.

OOC: Sorry Kiv, but anything other than outright hostility towards Falion would just be out of character for Rol

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Wolf remained in place as Kazasha and the rest of the group followed. He knew full well what the target was, and, unsurprisingly, they caught a Khajiit. Wolf remained firmly rooted in place, refusing to abandon Lazzie and the wounded Argonian in chase of whomever this was.

Again, unsurprisingly, the group threw a load of threats around before returning to the cave. As the group neared, White-Wolf could plainly see the Thalmor garb the newcomer was dressed in.

As the Khajiit passed below him, Wolf positioned himself so the sun was at his back and spread his wings wide, letting out a low, blood-chilling hiss. The result was a blackened out figure with bright eyes that looked absolutely demonic in nature.

A dragon's trick, and it had scared hunters away many times prior.

"I know a traitor when I smell one," Wolf growled.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    (Tis cool, it's only Fali taking offense. Kiv merely wants to keep from having an even larger target painted on herself.)
    "Neither was mine. I ain't having a larger target on me because you got trigger happy." Kivuli growls to Rolard. "Wait until he does flee to do any physical harm. We took a Thalmor peacefully. That's rare for anyone to achieve. We'll hear him out, then decide his fate."

"Thank you, m'lady." Falion nods to the Listener before sitting by the fire and removing his robe's outer coat. "Mr. Breton, if you please, use my name. I'm not a creature." He had totally ignored Wolf's scare tactics, as the Thalmor were much more frightening than any winged freakshow.

Lazzie peers at Falion, wary yet curious. "You guys snagged a Thalmor? Without a fight?"

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Wolf sauntered into the cave after the group, watching Lazzie as he did so, trying to get a better read on the situation through her. The air was charged, throwing off his ability to pick up on social cues. He sat down next to Lazzie, keeping quiet.

Ryder and Rialas had been chatting amongst themselves as the group returned. He knew his father had left in chase of a newcomer, but he wasn't concerned with it at the moment. An injured fellow thief was much more important, especially in this horrid weather.

Tobias, on the other hand, perked up as the group returned. He went to greet Kivuli when he noticed the Khajiit dressed in Thalmor robes. He made a face, silently questioning Kivuli's choice to leave the sod alive.

He snickered at Lazzie's remark, "'Course they caught him without a fight. We all know the Thalmor can't fight any better than they treat Khajiiti, and this scrawny wimp couldn't put up a fight even if he had proper training." Tobias laughed heartily,

"Honestly, why in Oblivion would the Thalmor want such a pathetic excuse for a Khajiit among their ranks? If they're looking for...well, anyone useful, they are looking in the wrong places."

Keidivh

Noble exile of High Rock
    A nod of approval was given to the Wolf, who clearly wasn't pleased to see a Thalmor amongst either. Glad to see I'm not the only one aware of the monster amongst us. It didn't matter how civil, how innocent or how apologetic this Falion acted. The Thalmor were deceitful by nature, master manipulators and liars. The only time you could trust them was when they were lifeless on the ground. Tobias' comment managed to grab an honest laugh from the man. "That's cause the Thalmor don't enjoy honest fights. Butchering families in their home, smothering children in their sleep, making others fight for them through fear and intimidation."

And "I'll use a name when I see you for anything more than a tool of the Thalmor. Your kind hasn't shown themselves to be anything more than beasts in the past." There was no evident anger now in his voice now, rather a relaxed hostility that was offered to the newcomer.

"But that is irrelevant. Fact remains we don't know why you're here, what your purpose is, and the only person you'll give that damn letter to is unconscious cause you had her chasing after your sorry ass. So no more excuses or distractions, we need answers, and if you wish for us to remain friendly you'd do well give them." As he spoke the Breton pulled out his white ebony sword and a whet stone, sharping the blade as it glistened in the firelight, his wolven companion curled up next to him, clearly grateful for the warmth of the flames.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    That earns a glare from Falion to Tobias. "I could ask the same of Nocturnal. I thought such abominations like yourself could barely talk, let alone effectively steal anything." He then gives Rolard an annoyed sigh. "And you won't get anything from me. This lovely Nordguard and Khajiit though, will. I don't talk to beasts blinded by vengeful hate, Thalmor or non Thalmor."

Kiv gives Falion a warning growl, but no further. It was actually a pretty good retort against her bro's taunts. She sits down across from Falion and eyes him deeply, looking for any signs of deceit.

Falion nods slightly to Kivuli at the growl and shuts up. He was not going to grace the homicidal Breton with any more replies. "So, what is the first question, m'lady?"

"Why are you here?"

"Curiosity. I was on the way back with intel on Stormcloak movements and noticed the commotion in the cave. I will admit to jealousy of the free life you guys have compared to mine."

(Not going to color, I'm tired of fighting my phone to format my posts. Will color when on laptop.)

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Tobias took a step forward, drawing his sword, "Talk to me like that again and I will kill you, runt!" Pure hatred tore through Tobias' veins and he wanted nothing more than to show this fool how far he had crossed the line. He nearly had a fistful of Falion's hair when Ryder suddenly stopped him, and hand on his chest.

Ryder calmly shook his head, pushing Tobias back. The enraged Khajiit turned away from the group, only to run into Rialas, who attempted to draw Tobias into the prisoner room to calm him down. Tobias lashed out and nearly threw the wounded lizard across the room. "Don't touch me!" he roared, storming out of the cave.

Ryder turned his attention to Rialas, who was struggling to regain his footing. He helped his wounded brethren to a seat at the fire and handed him a thick fur coat.

"So...do you want to talk to him, or should I?" Ryder asked, throwing a concerned glance towards Kivuli.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Lazzie gets up. "I will talk to him. Since Kiv and Rayyia are the only two this Khajiit will talk to." She motions to Falion before heading after Tobias, showing no trace of fear.

Falion casts no glance behind him to Tobias. "Don't taunt me, and I won't taunt you."

Kiv nods to Lazzie before turning her focus to Falion. "What intel?"

"This." Falion hands her a small journal.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    White-Wolf was about to protest when Lazzie got up, but she had a way with people. After all, she put up with everything he did.

Is that even a decent example? Wolf mused to himself.

Ryder shrugged as Lazzie left to speak with Tobias. He figured another Khajiit would be a wiser choice regardless. Regardless of what happened, or who spoke to Tobias, he wanted someone to knock the arrogant Thalmor out. He hadn't been around him for more than five minutes and he already couldn't stand him.

Ryder shook the idea from his head and sauntered over to Kazasha, "Father, what do you make of all..this?"

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    "Tobias?" Lazzie calls out, slowly approaching the enraged one.

Kaz sighs. "Crazy. Kiv has the point about not drawing too much attention from this one's fellows, but I don't blame Rolard for his behavior either. This cub is not behaving completely like Thalmor though...he surrendered without a fight and just gave up information. Thalmor spies don't do that this earnestly."

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Tobias turned to Lazgul, "What do you want? Here to console poor baby Toby so he doesn't end up in tears? Piss off! I don't need someone babysitting me anymore! And if you're here to stop me from killing that scrawny bastard you can turn around and go cuddle with your date. I won't kill him. But I will beat the color out of his fur as soon as your done!"

Ryder nodded, "Do you think any of his so-called information is credible? If I was caught, I would have a plan to lie my way out of it. Who wouldn't?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts