PC Everything is blurred?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

skurkn

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

This is a picture taken outside of dragonreach looking over witeron.

It looks like my character is turning blind or something :p?
Pls help me to get normal sight again

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I know if I've been poisoned or diseased or similar, I've gotten the foggy vision. But it never stayed long. I think being close to death does it too. Have you checked under your active effects in the magic menu to see if anything untoward is going on there?

skurkn

Ye I got no active diseases or poisons :S It happened after i activated the elder scroll on the big mountain.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Was Paathurnax there? It should have done a vision thing then gone back to normal.

skurkn

Ye he was there.. The second strange thing was that after I activated the scroll and got the new shout Alduin appeared twice :p So I had to fight one of the alduins alone while Paathurnax was fighting the other one :S. Everything in that scene was really bugged, the second Alduin, pathurnax was fighting was unable to loose any health, but I completed the mission killing only one of them. (Well he escaped but I think that was suposed to happen)

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Do you have a prior save you can load from? What patch are you up to?

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
With Alduin appearing twice, I'd be tempted to just play from that earlier save and see if it triggers properly this time. I'm not finding any console code or similar for removing blindness. It should be part of the script of routine of having the vision from reading the scroll.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
I agree with everything Rayven has said.

That being said on my part, I've occasionally had a temporary effect stay longer than it should have. When I did the Stormcloak mission to take Solitude, I hit General Tallius with Chillrend for the final strike before he tells everyone to stop fighting, and that strike ended up being a paralyzing one, so his model was in the position he was paralyzed in, but still talking. It was... odd. And even after I killed him, his model was still in that position. Nothing major, but yeah.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts