Spoiler Everybody Loves Serana

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Verac

You must be either a Nord or an Altmer to think in such black and white terms :p
Nope, just a pure blooded vampire hunter, Sorry to break it to you but the dawnguard as mentioned in the game are HARDCORE vampire hunters, isran was thrown out of the vigilants for his hardcore and extreme behavior. the dawnguard are supposed to be a "no mercy" organization and will go to extreme lengths to kill vampires as seen in the torture room at fort dawnguard, anyone who sympathizes with vampires is no better then the enemy.

Nope, just a pure blooded vampire hunter, Sorry to break it to you but the dawnguard as mentioned in the game are HARDCORE vampire hunters, isran was thrown out of the vigilants for his hardcore and extreme behavior. the dawnguard are supposed to be a "no mercy" organization and will go to extreme lengths to kill vampires as seen in the torture room at fort dawnguard, anyone who sympathizes with vampires is no better then the enemy.
Sounds like Stormcloak propaganda to me... :p

Toralf Snow-Song

Level ?? (Elite) Humanoid
She puts her hood up in exterior cells and cities. (I've only seen her with her hood down in the castle) It's genius and I wish other Npcs that are vampires would do so.

I'd love my vampire wife, Mjoll, more if she put up a hood when in the sunlight, and maybe had some actual vampiric spells... But now I'm getting off topic.

Verac

She puts her hood up in exterior cells and cities. (I've only seen her with her hood down in the castle) It's genius and I wish other Npcs that are vampires would do so.

I'd love my vampire wife, Mjoll, more if she put up a hood when in the sunlight, and maybe had some actual vampiric spells... But now I'm getting off topic.
Vampire scum. how about we pay a trip to the torture room and you tell us where your wife is so we can have a nice chat with her, how about it? :D

Verac

Cure her then ffs. Stop bitching about it. :p
Obviously you either A. are blind or either B. didnt read my quotes but as i said THREE times she -REFUSES- to give up her vampirism when asked. and wont bring the topic up again and says her vampirism is a "Gift"

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
you have to free Florentus first. You obviously haven't progressed far enough into the Dawn-Guard story line to make these accusations.

Verac

you have to free Florentus first. You obviously haven't progressed far enough into the Dawn-Guard story line to make these accusations.
And how would you know? i beat the game 2 times. though i dont think i had florentus at the time i asked so you may be right ill go check in a bit. but dont get hissy about it. nothing was mentioned on HOW to get little miss princess vampire cured. though In RP id've killed her either way. cant risk it. to bad i cant )=

Slowbro

I love her for her extra dialog and actions (Cicero gives pretty funny comments, but he's no blacksmith/alchemist/enchanter/sit downer)

On my main file I chose to talk pretty sassy to her, so she's kinda mean to me but we're bffs. I plan to keep her probably forever (or until another DLC gives us a new follower with personality). It's also pretty cool for a werewolf assassin and a vampire 'princess' to fight side by side.

On my secondary (lawfull good) character, I chose more a romance type deal. Basically my soldier was so struck by her at first sight that he would do something so sinful as becoming a vampire to earn her affection.

My only gripe about her is that I'm getting pretty sick of her constant complaints about the weather. Rain or shine she's always whining...

Declando

Dwarvenborn
Romance is overated and shouldent be in skyrim. or elder scrolls in general as a hero you have no time for love your the chosen one, you fight, and fight till you die. also as for serana i personally hate her as a dawnguard i feel i cant degrade/spit/hate on her at all. All the opitions i get are just general "mean" comments a vampire hunter would NOT say worst of all *SPOILERS* you learn shes a mary sue daughter of coldharbor which should be even more reason to eradicate her species including her. i dont care if shes nice shes a bloodsucker and a mary sue blood sucker at that. and you have no power to kill her whatsoever the worst though, is that your STUCK with her at the end and she just nestles down at the vampire hunter HQ still no option to kill her or throw her out. the story line is unrealistic and stupid and as i mentioned all you can do is say mean things. and as the game progresses the mean things tone down as if the game is FORCING you to like her! this DLC had so much potential so many possible endings/paths and instead they just chose 2 and in everyone serana, f***ing, lives. so i say BURN THE GOD DAMN WITCH

I never knew they had internet in the 1600s.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
As a PS3 user I have yet to meet Serana, but after hearing so much about her I'm going to be a tad disappointed if she isn't the greatest NPC ever.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
As a PS3 user I have yet to meet Serana, but after hearing so much about her I'm going to be a tad disappointed if she isn't the greatest NPC ever.

She's alright. She's no replacement for Derkeethus, my lowly Argonian squire and loyal sidekick. Though she's less inane and chatty than Mjol The Lioness. What's that you say, Mjol? You miss your father? He wanted you to be a hunter? Thanks for the update, be sure to tell me again in five minutes.

She has a few cute/funny lines, but I hate her zombie pets. Especially when she reanimates a noisy one, like a spider.

*SKITTERSCAMPERSCAMPERSCAMPERGLORPGROSSSOUNDSASPIDERISFOLLOWINGUS*

No...I won't let you keep it, Serana. No, I don't care that if followed you home. Go find a nice quite bandit to reanimate like a normal person, okay?

She will interact with things like chairs, alchemy tables and the like. This is also fun, at first. Until I need her for something and she's in the other room eating bread with Gunmar. A good lackey must come to heel the instant I snap my fingers.

I'm sure Derkeethus enjoyed his vacation while I explored the Dawnguard story line with Serana. Heavens know I didn't let him return home to his family after I rescued him from that falmer cave, but it's over now! Back to work! To Oblivion and back, as they say.. And carry these dragon bones for me, for goodness sake. Good for nothing argonian.

The Rook

Make a fine rug? I don't crochet.
Romance is overated and shouldent be in skyrim. or elder scrolls in general as a hero you have no time for love your the chosen one, you fight, and fight till you die. also as for serana i personally hate her as a dawnguard i feel i cant degrade/spit/hate on her at all. All the opitions i get are just general "mean" comments a vampire hunter would NOT say worst of all *SPOILERS* you learn shes a mary sue daughter of coldharbor which should be even more reason to eradicate her species including her. i dont care if shes nice shes a bloodsucker and a mary sue blood sucker at that. and you have no power to kill her whatsoever the worst though, is that your STUCK with her at the end and she just nestles down at the vampire hunter HQ still no option to kill her or throw her out. the story line is unrealistic and stupid and as i mentioned all you can do is say mean things. and as the game progresses the mean things tone down as if the game is FORCING you to like her! this DLC had so much potential so many possible endings/paths and instead they just chose 2 and in everyone serana, f***ing, lives. so i say BURN THE GOD DAMN WITCH

Somebody is a little.....aggressive in their views. Seriously, get a girlfriend, you sound more bitter than I. And that is quite a feat. Bad marriage and cheated on left and right, even I hold out against this level of venom. And yes, I think your anti vampire attitude is related to the very first thing you wrote in this post. Life does get better.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.

Perhaps you've set the bar slightly too high, samgurl? Like they say, the higher the expectation, the further she has to fall. :D Hopefully, when you finally do meet her, she'll meet or exceed your expectations. And if not? Well, I think you know what to do. ;)

you know i hunt vampire hunters by decapitating them and then make a stockpile of bodys of the one i killed. dont see me as a vampire i also hunt them and werewolves,necromancers i raid khajiit caravans and kill redguards but i love her cause she saved my ass from a ancient dragon thats what i call teamwork , and yes she is a babe

Verac

you know i hunt vampire hunters by decapitating them and then make a stockpile of bodys of the one i killed. dont see me as a vampire i also hunt them and werewolves,necromancers i raid khajiit caravans and kill redguards but i love her cause she saved my ass from a ancient dragon thats what i call teamwork , and yes she is a babe
Heresy, your the enemy. bolt to the head! mace to the face! Suffer not the witch to live!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts