• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sah

Ever thought about? :ashstab:

01. Who lights all the candles in the caves & dungeons?

02. How did the get they big yellow ball up on roof of Blackreach?
03. Who buys all the daggers you sell?
04. Who buys all the potions you sell?
05. What makes a horse charge into battle before you do?
06. Your the most powerful person in Skyrim, why cant get through a door blocked by a follower?
07. Why do followers always stand in the door way? (earthquakes)
08. Why are mud crabs so big?
09. Why is there a counter for bunny's saluted?
10. Who long before you are called a mass murder? (2236 people dead so far)
11. who fills all the chest with loot? who dose it belong to?

Ever thought about life on Earth? :ashstab:

01. You dont need to pay for plastic surgery (race menu)
02. Smigel from Lord of the Rings is the closet thing to a Falmer
03. You have to use a thing called faith to make the shrines on Earth work
04. You cant use property from Skyrim as Equity for a Bank Loan
05. Members of biker gangs are really Orc's discussed
06. Being kind to homeless under age kids can be suspicious
07. You cant find a poo bag big enough for when you take your pet Dragon to the park
08. Buffy saved Earth from the Vampire invasion
09. Cats cant talk or sell you moon sugar
10. Followers can only be found on the Internet (not recommended for combat)

Please add your own Ever thought about :)

Last edited:

Voorth

"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy." - Josey Wales
To go with your 06. - You're the most powerful person in Skyrim, why can't you blow a door down that is blocked on the other side with a measly chunk of wood?

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
How is babby formed? How girl get pragnent??

no one ever told you about the Birds & Bees?:p

You haven't seen this floating around the internet?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080820174408AAZkbcG

babby.jpg

Reactions: Sah

Voorth

"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy." - Josey Wales

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
How does the Wabbajack work?
Why can't I use a saw as a weapon?
Where do souls trapped in Azura's Star go?
Why is Blades armour (made of steel) tougher than Ebony?
How did Falmers tame the Charus, and where do they get bottles for their poisons?
Why does fire magic work underwater, and why does Shock magic not react with water, and why does frost magic not freeze water?

Vicente Valtiere

Darkness rises when Silence dies.
Have YOU ever wondered...

Why they even MENTION Earth? Example: the power ROOTS OF THE EARTH. Earth was the original word for dirt because dirt is part of Earth's crust. So shouldn't "dirt" be called Nirn, rather than Earth? :confused:

Snake Tortoise

Here's For Your Trouble
You know... for the first point I sometimes wonder if Skyrim would be better if there was absolute darkness in a lot of places, like draugr crypts and falmer caves etc. You'd need the candlelight spell or plenty of torches (or maybe flame atronachs) and it would make underground areas very creepy. Obviously the dungeons filled with humans would have their torches lit, but otherwise if there isn't glowing mushroom or some other form of light you'd have a black screen.

Khajit and vampires would suddenly be the only types who could sneak in the dark, unless night vision potions/enchantments were a thing

Snake Tortoise

Here's For Your Trouble
When people find out the dragons are rising out of their burial mounds, why don't the people start covering those mounds with piles of rocks?

Or just take every useless iron dagger the dragonborn sells, melt them down to iron, and pour that molten iron over the nearest burial mound. Maybe Alduin could shout the pile of stones away, but not a solid mass of iron

Why don't you get human flesh and a human heart from every human you kill? In a world with dead people everywhere, why are human flesh and hearts such rare things?

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
Have YOU ever wondered...

Why they even MENTION Earth? Example: the power ROOTS OF THE EARTH. Earth was the original word for dirt because dirt is part of Earth's crust. So shouldn't "dirt" be called Nirn, rather than Earth? :confused:
Earth is just a Universal term for ground, I guess. Like 'Earthy'. Also, they don't say 'What on Earth', rather 'What on Nirn/ in Oblivion'.

Manmangler

-Why they dont fix castles
-The Book of Fate have text when you pickit up, but no text when reading.
-What old ones did that punishment was turning them undead Draughts
-Why peoples ant do simpiles task with themself, always ask dragonborn to deliver something from shop to jarl house.
-Why I bother deliver amulet other side of Skyrim for pety coins
-Why lowliest bandits try rob me in road, even they know that I destroy Alduin, Killdragonborn and Destroy vampire meneage single handedly

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
Why does a single flower way more than 89 keys, 578 arrows and 37934 gold coins? :confused:
No idea. Maybe you aren't carrying enough of them...

Does Dovahkiin have a choice when absorbing a dragon's soul? I think he dosen't, based on when you kill Milmulnir (before you know what you are).

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
As for who keeps the candles lit, I believe that mystery is explained in the tome, "Amonst the Draugr," and there is a thread around somewhere in which I postulate the existence of Draugr cheese connoisseurs. Their coveted cheeses are found in tombs and barrows across the land, and are fervently guarded.

What I wonder is: who lives on the other continents of Nirn?

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
As for who keeps the candles lit, I believe that mystery is explained in the tome, "Amonst the Draugr," and there is a thread around somewhere in which I postulate the existence of Draugr cheese connoisseurs. Their coveted cheeses are found in tombs and barrows across the land, and are fervently guarded.

What I wonder is: who lives on the other continents of Nirn?
Akavir has monkey people, Tiger people, Vampire-serphent people and snow demons. Pyondea (sp.) has Sea elves (Maormer), Thras has Sload (weird toad-slug hybrid things) and I think Aldmeris, Atmora and Yokunda became inhospitable/were abondoned.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts