Spoiler Even Daedra Have Secrets....

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

What is you opinion of the story?

• Amazing!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Good!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ok...

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Needs work.

• Horrible.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Spoilers:
Alduin
Companion's
Skyrim's Civil War
College of Winterhold
Hircine

Warning!: Some chapter's may contain explicit content! You will be warned before you start the chapter!

Chapter 1: A Day in Whiterun!

Whiterun loomed in the distance, Kambera walked along the road coming from Riverwood. Her annoying companion trailed behind her. Going on and on, about how cold it was here in Skyrim. "How do the Nords even stand it! I'm freezing my tail off, couldn't we have gone to Summerset Isle instead..." Kambera let loose a growl and turned. "Why don't you just announce it to the world that you have a tail! Damn, it's like you want the mortal's to know everything!" Kambera turned back around and pulled her cloak tighter around her to hide her goldish colored tail. The young one ran up beside her. "Aww, Kambera don't be like that. I didn't mean to make you angry." Kambera gave Aeshi a evil glare. "Keep your mouth shut we're almost there." They walked in silence up to Whiterun's gate, one of the guards spoke. "Halt! Official bussiness only." Kambera pulled out a small red cloth pouch and dropped it into the guards hand; coin's clinked together. "Will that let us in?" The guard looked inside the pouch and immediately turned and unlocked the gate. Kambera and Aeshi walked inside the city. A smith and a soldier in Imperial armor stood argueing outside of her shop. "We need that equipment so-" The smith interrupted. "It cannot be done! I barely have enough gold to buy enough steel to keep my shop open and you expect me to make 100 steel swords for the Imperial Army?" She made a sound of disgust. "Go ask Eorulund Gray-Mane to help you." Aeshi looked back after they were out of ear-shot. "Shouldn't we help them?" Aeshi asked. "We are not here to help the mortal's with their little war. It does not concern us." Kambera opened the door to the Inn and went inside, Aeshi followed. The Inn was brightly light, a bard sang 'Ragnar The Red'. Kambera pulled her hood down a bit more to conceal her face. She walked over to the Inn keeper. "One room please." She handed the woman 10 gold pieces and followed the woman to the room. Aeshi trailed behind. "Here it is. Rest well, and may Talos bless you even in these troubled times." She turned and left the room and closed the door behind her. "Finally!" Aeshi cried. She took off her bright blue cloak and jumped onto the bed her short silver hair in a mess. Her tail swished back and forth. Kambera removed her black cloak and threw it with Aeshi's. Her long blonde hair fell around her shoulders. Her fox-like ear's perked up, she stretched her arms. "I gotta admit, I really don't like traveling." Kambera said with a sigh. A snore came from Aeshi. Kambera shook her head and let loose a laugh. She sat down on the other bed and layed down. She quickly fell into unconciousness. Bright morning sunlight streamed through the window. Kambera woke up and yawned. "Aeshi, get up." The little silver haired girl just groaned. "Aeshi get up!" Kambera threw a pillow at her. The young one sat up. "Wha-what?" Kambera handed her cloak to her, and put on hers and went down stairs Aeshi followed soon. They soon walked out of the Inn and the city. They walked down to the stable's, a man with steel armor and a wolf engraving on his pauldrons gave them a strange look. He had black hair and a scar across his face. "Who is that?" Aeshi asked. Kambera pulled Aeshi onto a horse and took off. The stable boy screaming behind them to stop. "He's a member of the Companions! A were-wolf at that too! He may be a creature of our Lord, Hircine. But Kitsune and hound's like him do not get along. Why our lord even made them is beyond me, but human's aren't the only one that have secrets you know, even Daedra. " She slowed the horse to a stop. Aeshi had a confused look on her face. "So me and a were-wolf wouldn't get along?" Kambera sighed. "I forget you only have 2 tails. We will finish this another time for now on to Windhelm!" She urged the horse into a trot and made their way to Windhelm.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Chapter 2: Ignorance In the Making!

Kambera and Aeshi trotted slowly towards Windhelm. The sun started to set leaving the sky in a flurry of orange, red and pink. Aeshi complained again about the cold. "It's not fair why do i always get sent out to the cold places! Why can't I get sent out to Valenwood or even Elsweyr! Seriously like it'a really co-" Kambera interrupted. "Just shut up Aeshi! No one wants to hear your complaints exspecially me! Don't like it go back to The Hunting Grounds!" Aeshi crossed her arms. "Hmph!" They trotted along in silence for a while, the sun set completely and the moon started to rise higher into the sky. "Can't we set up ca-" Wolf howls sounded to the south. Kambera immediately looked back. "Were-wolves." Kambera whipped back around and urged the horse into a gallop. Huge figures started to gain on them, the were-wolve's yellowish eyes stared coldly at their target as they ran. A larger one jumped for the horse's leg and bit down the horse whined in pain and fell to the ground Kambera and Aeshi jumped off. "Can we out run them?" Kambera shook her head . "Thats what they want." The were-wolve's circled Kambera and Aeshi. The dark haired man came out of the tree's. "What are you? I know your not human, you don't smell human and your eyes are a strange color. So what are you." Kambera let out a cold laugh. "Have you not figured it out already? Or perhaps your kind have forgotten the word. We are Kitsune, fox people as mortal's once called us. We are daedra and we serve Lord Hircine, your patron." The man sneered. "Hircine is no more my 'Patron' as you are human." Kambera shook her head. "You are a were-wolf are you not? Hircine is your patron." The man let loose a scream of anger and turned into his beast form. Kambera smiled. "Well aren't you ignorance in the making. Very well." Kambera's eyes flashed a purple color. She shed her cloak. Her face began to change. Her face began to become fox-like. Her body began to grow smaller into some thing more of an animal, her one tail grew into nine. Her gold colored pelt, shimmered in the moon light. The were-wolf, who was the dark haired man charged at Kambera. She jumped out of his way and he smashed into a tree. Aeshi's head was bowed, she spoke loudly in a different language. She looked up her eye's were a reddish color. Kambera and the man were locked in feral combat by now. Aeshi spoke her voice no longer her own but the voice of a man. "Kambera! Vilkas!" They immediately broke apart Kambera stood feet away from the man named Vilkas. "Enough my children." Aeshi looked to Kambera. "You have a task to attend to, do you not?" Kambera sunk to the ground and bowed. "Yes my Lord." Aeshi dipped her head. "Get to it then. Aeshi shall go with Vilkas and stay with the companions for a time and you shall do what i told you to do." Vilkas let loose a growl. "Enough! She shall go with you and you shall protect her, if not i shall have wolves tear every piece of flesh from your bone's!" Vilkas went silent. "Now be off!"

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Chapter 3: Fox and Jorrvaskr!

Vilkas changed into his human form. He looked towards the nine-tailed fox, and spoke. "You're a Daedra?" He had an amazed look on his face. He stared at the golden-fur'd fox, her violet purple eye's stared coldly back at him. The fox turned and took off into the forest her golden tails streaming behind her. Aeshi returned to normal, she looked in the direction Kambera and ran off in. "She's pissed at me for contacting, our lord Hircine." Aeshi let out a sigh, she claped her hands together. "Shall we be off?" Vilkas stood in front of the girl, she looked no older then 12. She had a sharp face, she was rather pale compared to Kambera. The girl had short silver hair, in a pixie style cut. Her eye's were a strange redish silver. "Sure...." He said uneasily. His companions changed to their human forms as well. A woman with redish hair walked forward and stood beside Vilkas. "Is it really the best idea to take her back to Jorrvaskr? We don't know what she is capable of...." Aeshi chimed in. "I can't hurt you. I'm not that strong yet, I only have earned two tails, and I can only do basic magic. I'm not near as strong as Kambera." Vilkas thought for a moment. "We will bring her to Kodlak, he will know what is best." The men and the red haired woman turned and started walking towards the road. Aeshi followed happily. Aeshi talked to Vilkas as she walked. "My name is Aeshi, your Vilkas right?" He walked on and said nothing. "So we are going back to Whiterun?" Vilkas let loose a growl. "Yes, we are going to Whiterun. Now will you please be quiet." Aeshi was quiet once more. They traveled far until Whiterun was once again in sight, the morning sun pierced the darkness of the eastern sky. Vilkas spoke up to Aeshi. "How......old is Kambera?" Aeshi coked her head to the side. "What a strange question. No matter, Kambera was one of the first Kitsune. She was there when Hircine, made the blood of the wolf a gift to the mortals. She say's Kitsune and were-wolve's aren't meant to get along, I don't believe that." Vilkas nodding his head, he had a thoughtful look on his face. They reached the gate's of Whiterun and entered the city. Vilkas asked various question's about Kambera as they walked to Jorraskr. He stopped at the doors and said. "How powerful is Kambera?" Aeshi smiled. "Very powerful. I've heard she once took over a priest of Mara's mind and caused him to go insane because he cursed Hircine's name." Aeshi cheered up. "I want to be as old and powerful as her someday! I want to gain all of my tails!" Her silver tail swished back and forth under her cloak. Vilkas frowned. "I see." He turned and opened the door to Jorrvaskr. Aeshi entered the large hall. The scent of alcohol, and food filled her nose. Voice's floated to her ears. "Aye looks like Njada and Athis are at it again!" A women and a man were brawling off to the side, the members of Vilkas's company ran over to watch and cheered them on. Vilkas rolled his eye's and walked towards some stairs leading underground. "Welcome to Jorrvaskr, but come I will take you to Kodlak." Aeshi followed. The man took her to the end of the hall in a room where a white haired man sat in a chair reading. Vilkas stood in front of the man and waited Aeshi stood behind him. The old man looked up. "Vilkas, who is it you bring to my company? She is neither human nor wolf-blood. So please tell me your tale, on how she came to Jorrvaskr." Vilkas told the man the tale. The man sat for what seemed like forever, until he spoke softly. "Kitsune. The word does not come to mind." Aeshi spoke up. "Kambera say's the mortals do not remember us, because they believe our coming predicts evil, misfortune and bad luck. She say's they did wish to know the truth so they forgot about us long ago." She pushed back her hood to reveal silver fox like ears. Her ears drooped sadly. "She say's thats why we cannot have friendships with the mortals." Kodlak spoke. "This Kambera you speak of sounds like she has had a bad experiance with mortals. Not all mortals forget the old tale's. The College of Winterhold has books and records on Daedra. I'm sure they have not forgotten, but enough of ill tidings. You shall stay in the shelter of Jorrvaskr and the companions, for I do not see misfortune or evil in your soul. I see a willingness to learn, and help others." Kodlak turned toward Vilkas. "She will be your responsiblity, I must speak to you longer. Since she will be your responsibility you are charged with housing her." Vilkas nodded. "Very well." Vilkas showed her to his quarter. "You will stay here until i find a place for you to be." She nodded her head and Vilkas returned to Kodlak to speak once more.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Chapter 4: A Trustworthy Mortal!

Kambera ran through the cold snow, heading towards the town the mortals called Winterhold. The cold north wind blew mercilessly across the deslote plain. She rushed on towards the town, the lights from the mortal's homes grew closer with every pawstep. A hunter and his hound wrestling with a pack of wolve's came into view. Kambera let loose a un-worldly growl. The wolve's immediately stopped and their ear's went flat against their heads. They turned and ran, the hunter stood surprised and confused. Kambera changed her form, her ear's and tail were still visible, she once again looked some what like a mortal. Her skin was bare, for changing forms destroys cloth. The hunter turned around and saw a young woman with golden fox-like ears and tail. He started to speak. "W-w-who are you?" Kambera's long blonde hair whipped around her has the cold wind raged on. She spoke softly and kindly. "I believe you owe me a favor now, hmm?" The man walked closer. "I do, but tell me first who you are.....and what are you?" His eye's went to her ears and tail. She smiled. "Name's are powerful things. As for what I am, I am a Kitsune. I doubt that would mean anything to you." The man took off his fur cloak and handed it to her. "It's cold, and you can't go into town like that." She pulled it tight around her. "I am Kai by the way, Kai Wet-Pommel, and a proud Stormcloak. Come let us get you warm, and get you some clothes." He turned and walked towards the town she walked beside him, his hound which she learned his name was Glacier, trailed ahead of them a little. The man named Kai, lead her inside the town and to a small hovel to next to the bridge to the College of Winterhold. A fire roared in the hearth, the smell of food came from the pot sitting over the fire. She sat on the bed, Kai walked over and picked up a bowl from the small cupboard on the wall. He filled it with the soup from the cooking pot. He handed it to her, and said. "You look hungry, I'll be right back. I'm going to see if Nelacar, has some thing that you can wear." Kambera cocked her head to the side. "Why would a mortal wish to house, clothe ,and feed me?" Kai had a worried look on his face. "I'll be back." He walked out the door, and headed to the Inn. Kambera stared at food the mortal had handed her. Vegetables floated in the broth. She took a sip of it and spit it out into the hearth. She sneered her nose up at it. "How can mortal's eat this stuff. Don't they even eat meat?" She stood up and went over to the man's pack that layed on the floor and started going through it, until she found some dried venison. She sat back down on the bed and started to eat. The door opened one more and Kai and Glacier came through. Her head jerked up. Kai held a bundle of clothes in his arms. He stared wide eyed at the half-eaten venison jerky."I was going to save that." He put the clothes next to her. "But it's ok, did you like the soup?" She sneered and made a sound of disgust. "Mortal's seriously eat that stuff?" Her voice was smooth like running water over stones, it had a sing-song tone to it. He laughed. "Yes, it's good for you." She stared at the soup. "I don't like it." He smiled. "You never told me who you are." Her violet-purple eyes went to his face. "I see you are some one i can trust, which is rare in mortal's. I am a Kitsune, a daedra. A creation of Lord Hircine. My name is Kambera." She laughed slightly. "A trustworthy mortal. Who would've guessed." She started going through the clothes he had brought her. "A daedra....We have always been told daedra are evil, you don't seem evil at all." She smiled as she picked out a shorter type dress and a fur cloak. She threw off his cloak he had let her use. His face got red and he turned around. "Most mortal's would try to kill me for what I am." He turned around to find her dressed. "Why? You seem kind and merciful." Her eye's turned misty. "Mortal's do not understand.....Now then, tell me. What's the best way to get into the College?"

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Chapter 5: The Last Good Bye And The Task at Hand!

Kambera leaned against the wall of the small hovel. The fire luminated the room, Kambera stared at the fire while it crackled and danced in the hearth. The door opened letting in the frigid north air. Kai stepped in, snow clung to the fur on his cloak. He removed his cloak and draped it over the wooden chair. He turned around to face Kambera, his face lit up at the site of her. "Find a way in yet?" "Hmmmmm, almost. I sense a cave that lead's under the College. The hard part is that it's on a ledge with no way up from the outside, which will make it increasingly difficult to access." He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Do you have to leave after you get what your looking for?" She frowned. "I do not know, two weeks have come and gone. I do not wish to leave, but I must do what I am commanded to. Aeshi will grow restless if I leave her at Jorrvaskr for to long." She put her arms around his neck and hugged him. "I never thought I would trust a mortal." He smiled. "Time's change. Even daedra can change I suppose. .....Please, just stay with me?" She frowned and pushed away from him. "Did I say something wrong?" "Just please understand. I cannot stay, I am an immortal and you are a mortal. I have let myself get to attached. I thank you for your kindness, but I am over staying my welcome. I will finish my task at the college and fetch Aeshi and return to the Hunting Grounds. When I leave here you will have no memory of me or anything I have told you." He had a look of shock and hurt on his face. "Kitsune are not meant to stay with humans or mer." She opened the door. "This....is good bye." Tear's were in her eyes as he looked upon her face for the last time. He stood there in shock as she closed the door behind her. She stepped out into the cold snow. Tears streamed down her face and stung from the icy wind, as she walked towards the cliff off to the left of the bridge to the college. Once she was out of site she transformed once again into her true form. She leaped from rock to rock until she came to the cliff at the back of the college. It's massive boulders holding up the ancient stone and mortar towering high into the air. She began to climb up the cliff, her paws gripped the stone's as she quickly jumped from ledge to ledge until she reached the cave. She wandered the cave until she came to a locked door, it immediately opened when she came near. The bright floating orb of light whom the mage's named 'Augur of Dunlain' was stationed in front of her. "Welcome daedra! Come, tell me what knowledge you seek." Kambera sat and wrapped her tails around her. "The Dragonborn. Lord Hircine wishes to know more about the subject. Word has reach his ear of a new hero, the Dragonborn in this era. Was last seen in Whiterun, they were summoned to see the Grey-Beards. My Lord Hircine wish's to watch the hunt between the World-Eater, and the Dovahkiin." The Augur made a sound of thought. "How strange that a Daedric Lord wishes to know about the Dragonborn. Very well I will tell you what I know."

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Chapter 6: The Miseries Of Jorrvaskr!

Aeshi paced back and forth in the mead hall commons. She mumbled and complained in her usual rants. "I hate Skyrim. I hate the Nords. I hate the cold." Vilkas sat in a chair nearby watching the young one swish her tail impatiently as she walked back and forth. "You know, your going to wear out the floor boards." She gave him a 'Look-Of-Death' and made a sound of disgust. "This is none of your bussiness! I hate this place, I'm miserable! That's it! I'm going home!" She turned her back to him and made a yipping noise. A purple colored portal opened. She looked back at Vilkas and said. "Tell Kambera to stop being such a hard-ass! Maybe then she will learn not to just leave me here for three weeks!" With that she turned her head and went through, the portal disappeared shortly after. Vilkas sat there dazed. A smile crept it's way to his lips, he bursted out laughing. "Well, that was unexpected." He stood up and went to his quarter's to rest.

(Author's Note: Sorry this chapter is so short. Aeshi is a hard character to write about since she really isn't involved much right now. Kambera is the main character, and much easier to write about. In the last chapter I left alot of question's unanswered, like "Why did she not stay with Kai?" "Why is Hircine wanting to know more about the Dragonborn?". All will be answered soon! Keep reading and if you have any suggestion's, comment's, or you find a typo some where, please feel free to message me!)

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Chapter 7: The Hunter And The Hunted!

A man crouched on a thick branch of a large tree leave's concealed his hiding place. "The forest's around Falkreath are ripe with prey, the tree's give good advantage points. This is good." He thought to himself. A sly smile spread acrossed his lips as he pulled his bow string back, an ebony arrow aimed at the stag's heart. He alway's did enjoy hunting, but what devoted follower of Hircine wouldn't? He stifled his laughter, he enjoyed alot of thing's though. Alcohol, gold.......women. The last part brought many memories flooding back, he let his smile grow wider as he inhaled, and let the arrow fly as he exhaled. It whistled through the air until it met it's target, and the stag fell to the ground. He jumped out of the tree and landed safely on the ground. He walked over to the carcass of the stag, and began to skin and clean it. The sun began to set, as he finished. He stood up and wiped the blood on his leather greaves. He began to say a prayer to Hircine. "My Lord Hircine, grant me safe passage on this night. May the hunt continue in your name when dawn approuches.........and may the Kitsune grant me good fortune." He began to walk back to Falkreath. As he arrived, the women of the town stood looking out of their window's and door's. He smiled to himself, he had always been admired by women. It'e not his fault he had a face of a god. He walked into the Inn he was staying at and went to the room he had rented earlier that day. He took off his cuirass, and loosened his white tunic. He walked over to the mirror, the man was twenty-three, an Imperial. He was tan from hours of hunting, he had amber eye's. His hair was black as night, and short. He was fairly tall, about 5'10. He was quite strong, and well built from long day's of training and hunting. He smiled, it was a miracle he didn't have women all over him all the time. "Oh Falcion!" He said with a laugh. He took off his dirt-covered tunic, and slipped on a fresh white one. He went out of his room and sat down at a table and ordered a Black-Briar Mead. He put his feet up on the table and took a drink of mead. A voice as sweet as honey, and as smooth as water over river stone's floated to his ears. "I need a room for a few nights." His eye's went to a small women in a beautifully stitched black cloak, she wore a satchel across her shoulder's. She stood conversing with the inn keeper, before heading over to the empty room next to his and slipping inside. A few moments later she came out not wearing the satchel, she kept her traveling cloak on however. She sat down at a table not to far from him. She ordered a mug of ale and some food. Falcion eyed her for a while, he could tell she was very beautiful, and fair. He could tell her hair was a bright blonde, her eye's were an electric blue, at the center was a small ring of purple. "How unusual." He thought, he moved his eye's to her body. A smile danced across his lips. "What a body! I can only imagine what it looks like without those clothes of hers. She is sexy, beautiful, and perfect." He thought. "I wonder what she would fe-. No enough of that, I haven't even talked to her yet. I'm surprised she hasn't noticed me staring at her so much." He waited until she had her fill of her meal. He rose from his seat and walked over to her.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
(Warning: This Chapter Contain's some reference's. I will not be going into full detail, however please keep in mind there is some!)

Chapter 8: A Night to Remember!
Falcion walked up to the woman. "May I?" As he gestured to the chair across from her. She nodded her head, and he sat down. "You know, I can't help but notice how beautiful you are." She pushed back her hood, to reveal her face more. Her long blonde curls fell to her shoulders. Kambera spoke. "Beautiful?" She smiled shyly. Falcion returned her smile and bit his lip. "Yes! You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Your lip's must be softer then a feather. Your pretty blonde curls must feel like the finest silk. Your delicate face, even Dibella herself envies! Your eye's must be valuable jewels for only the gemstones of the earth could be as beautiful as your eyes. Must I go on?" Kambera smiled, and leaned forward on the table putting her hands under her chin. "Yes, please do. However, I'm not one for the Divine's." He moved his chair a bit closer to her, and smiled. "Good. Your body though.....Mmmmmm. I can only imagine how your skin feels." She blushed. "Tell me why are you sqeaking to me?" He gave a look of shock. "I am hurt! You are so beautiful, I seek not your riches and coin purse. I seek to court you!" She sat thinking a suspicious look in her eye. "Very well, do not expect to slip off my corset so easily as you have women in the past. I can tell you do not seek what you say, however I am willing to give you a chance." She picked up her mug and took a long sip. Falcion's mouth dropped. "You are not as ignorant as you look or come across." She gave a devilish smile. "One does not underestimate prey before they have seen their true abilities." He leaned back in his chair and ordered them another mead. Falcion soon found that this woman had a love for alcohol. She was practically drunk after five or six meads. "Hmmmmm, I do love alcohol!" He smiled, and took his chance. "Why don't we go to my room?" She downed the rest of her mead and spoke. "Very well, I grow tired any way." She rose from her seat and began to walk to his room. He followed behind her, trying to keep her from falling. She sat down on the bed and took off her cloak, he stared wide-eyed at what she wore. "She must be freezing her ass off!" He thought as he looked at her sleeveless leather cuirass that boldly showed her midriff, and very short leather shorts. He bit his tongue and sat down next to her, and began trying to take off her cuirass. She slapped his hand, and spoke. "I may be drunk, but I'm not stupid!" He sat dazed, her hands beagn to do what he had just tried to. "I can do it myself." He bursted into laughter. "Very well." He began to kiss on her neck, the smell of wild mountain flowers were on her skin. He whispered in her ear. "Ready for a night to remember?"

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Chapter 9: The Truth!

Falcion opened his eyes, the early morning sun streamed through the window. Blonde curly hair laid on his chest, the girl's warm bare skin was pressed against his. He lifted his head up just a little to see her face. "Ah, how could I forget! Kambera.....She was amazing. For some reason, I feel more for her. She is not just another girl, she is much more than that." He thought, a frown found it's way to his lips. "Perhaps, I shall auctually court this girl. It is almost time I start to settle down, my year's are numbered." Kambera moaned a little as the sun reached her face, her pretty blue eyes opened. She lifted her head up and looked at him. "Good morning!" She yawned, and her voice still tired from sleep. "Morning." He smiled and began to get up and equipped his hunting gear. "I'm going hunting, there is some gold in that bag over there for breakfast. I shall return soon." He gently held her face and pressed his lips against her forhead, before he turned and walked out of the Inn. Falcion hunted for several hours, until the sun was high in the sky. He had his bow aimed at a young doe, he took a deep breath and exhaled and let the arrow fly. The arrow never reached it's target. A small silver animal stood in front of the doe, whose skin was now in shreds. His arrow broken in half not to far from the doe. The creature began to feast on Falcion's target, he soon realized the animal had four tails. "What the hell?" He thought to himself as he crept closer. It was a fox-like creature, it was slightly bigger than a regular fox, it had red eyes. Falcion's eyes grew wide. "A Kitsune!" He muttered a quick prayer to Hircine and began to return to the town of Falkreath with what leather and venison he had acquired earlier. He broke through the tree's of the forest and came to a small field. Kambera sat in the grass, a basket of wild flowers next to her feet. She sat gathering the brightly colored flowers. She wore a flowing scarlet dress, with beautiful elven stitching, a cowl was attached the the dress and it covered her face. He walked closer to her, she lifted her head. Her piercing blue eyes stared warmly at him from under her cowl, as a smile crept to her lips. "Good hunting?" He shook his head yes and sat down next to her. "So where are you from?" She spoke gently and kindly, while she went back to her task. "If I told you, you wouldn't believe me." "Weirder things have happened...." He said as the thought of the Kitsune. "You are a follower of Hircine, are you not?" He nodded. "I am, I have never been one for the Divine's and I enjoy the hunt. My family has been follower's of Hircine for as long as I can remember." She picked up a red flower. "Then you know of Kitsune?" She flashed him a strange look and put the flower closer to her nose to smell it's sweet scent. He bit his lip and ran his hand through his short hair. "I do, to a follower of Hircine they mean good fortune, and wealth shall come to you. As for a follower of the Divine's they mean death, bad luck, and plague." A smile danced across her lips. "You are correct. I am a Kitsune. I was one of the first created by Lord Hircine, I am very old, and very wise, and clever." His eyes grew wide. "You are a Kitsune? Where are you ears and tail? I was taught that Kitsune who take the form of a human have to retain their ears and one of their tails." She giggled slightly. "Yes, but I am one of the Originals. I can do what I wish, unless I am commanded other wise." He laid back in the grass. "I'm in love with a Kitsune...." He said with a smile. "I have been away from The Hunting Grounds, for twenty years since I was appointed a task. I completed it, and Lord Hircine released me from my service with him. I am free to do what I wish for the rest of eternity. That is my secret, and what I have told you is the truth."

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Chapter 10: Return Of A.....Er....Friend?

Kambera sat on the top of the fence, outside of the inn, the warm summer sun streamed down on her tanned skin. She wore short leather shorts and a leather cuirass that showed off her midriff. She took a deep breath and closed her eye's. Arms wrapped around her stomach, Falcion stood with his head on her shoulder. "Something wrong?" "It's Aeshi, she is here. I noticed her the day after we met, her presence was strong then. She disappeared, because she knew I was watching. Now I can feel her again. She has grown strong since then, in a short time no less. She is threatening me by coming any where near me......That will be her last mistake. A year has past since I met you, I will not loose what I have come to care about." She kissed him once and jumped down. "I still have not seen your fox-form." Kambera let loose a laugh. "And let's hope you never have to."

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
(Sorry for just stopping it on everyone, I'm kinda having writers block for this Fanfic right now.) xD

Sticky Ninja 3

A Baller Jarl
I love it so far, only one or two forgivable typos to speak of. Pretty decent descriptive writing and sequencing, and I love the foreshadowing. As for your writer's block, and as an audience, do something large-scale and unpredictable! You set a good foundation for that with your unexplained and yet somehow "important" events. Involve the Deadric prince, develop the hunter boy toy and make him be in way over his head, go to the hunting grounds, something epic! I'm excited; hurry up and write it so I can read it. :)

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Hmmmmm thanks you have given me some good ideas ill pick it back up here soon

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
No, his father was though. Falcion is just a very devote follower of Hircine.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
No problem. :D

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Notice: I am discontinuing, this fan fic sadly. I have gone back and reread what I wrote, and I've found the plot is really scattered and I've found many grammatical errors. This was my first fan fic, I will not be completely deleting it though, it will stay up for others to read and perhaps enjoy it. Thank you to all who have read it! Don't be afraid to check out my other (well-written) fan fiction, "The Enslavement Of Lady Shisha".

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts