• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Samuel Grieve

Hi, i am level 58. I have completed all the quests at Winterhold/College, i am looking to buy Daedra hearts and Enthir should have 2 every 2 days.... i have never bought from him before and when i find him he has no hearts, help!!

DragonSlayer798

A Blade In The Shadows
you could go to Mehrunes Dagon temple or when you buy both hearts from Ethnir wait 48 hours and two more will be there

Kuurus

I haven't done that quest, who do i speak to/where to begin it?
You should have received a letter from a courier at some point inviting you to a new museum in Dawnstar. (Requirements for this to occur are achieving level 20 and completing at least one Daedric quest) That begins the quest.

If for some strange reason you never got that invitation, just go visit Silus Vesuius in Dawnstar.

DragonSlayer798

A Blade In The Shadows
you will randomly get an invite to a musem in dawnstar go there and talk to the guy who leads you inside youll get the pices of the razor then go to the temple i wont spoil the quest for you but at the end Merhunes sends two dadrea at you kill them loot them and hearts will be there also get there keys then go in the temple and there will be two more also theres plenty of awsome loot there and the dadrea and loot will respawn every few days

Samuel Grieve

im all new to Skyrim, never played Oblivion so another stupid question. I have the razor, can i fast travel to the location where you say the daedric stuff respawns every few days?

RedVideo

His Excellency
In Kodlaks room in Jorrvaskr (home of the companions) he has one on his desk and it respawns every couple of days. You just have to sneak in and pinch it. There's a Giant's Toe on his shelf, too

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts